Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Card Discussion    Leonard Nimoy LLAP card
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 11
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Leonard Nimoy LLAP card
 Login/Join

posted Hide Post
Hey Jason Maybe your unsigned card would be worth keeping as it would be quite rare. Mike

Posts: 18 | Location: Canada | Registered: March 24, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Id love to have it! Big Grin
if you'd like to trade or sell it please let me know! thanks alot! Smile

Posts: 116 | Location: USA | Registered: January 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of HIM
posted Hide Post
Im happy to keep it but I wont lie in that if I get offered a couple of nice Hiro sketch cards, I could see letting it go

Posts: 2485 | Location: Austin Tx | Registered: December 11, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Someone is already selling it...how sad. I ordered a shirt too and will be getting a card. I can't wait to have it.

http://cgi.ebay.com/2010-Ritte...&hash=item2eb27c29e1

Posts: 22 | Location: New Jersey | Registered: June 28, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ChrisST:
Someone is already selling it...how sad. I ordered a shirt too and will be getting a card. I can't wait to have it.

Mine will go straight into my collection if I can work out which is the best set to put it with.

Posts: 1454 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: May 04, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jason00:
I got my shirt and card today. Notice I said 'card' and not 'autograph' -- it wasn't signed Frown

I emailed the seller, hopefully I can send it back so that Mr Nimoy can sign it.

Edit: proving that Spock is the second coolest person in the galaxy (behind Kirk, of course) I already got a reply:

quote:
Hi Jason,

I am so sorry about your card not being signed. No worries, Mr. Nimoy will sign another one and we can send it tomorrow to you. Hope that's alright.

Best,
Danielle

I'm in the same boat. I just sent them a note, I'm waiting for a reply.

Posts: 1568 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of william291077
posted Hide Post
Howdy,

That is great that Leonard nimoy is going to sign a card for you. I had a problem recently with a Nolan Ryan signed baseball and the K King himself kindly agreed to sign a ball for me and send it out to me in Scotland. It is great that guys like this care about there fans enough to accomodate for such snags.

TTFN

Posts: 457 | Location: Glasgow, United Kingdom | Registered: August 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of AJJ
posted Hide Post
Which shirt do you have to order to get the card?

Posts: 4594 | Location: Liverpool, UK | Registered: June 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by AJJ:
Which shirt do you have to order to get the card?

I believe that all the autographs have been sold with the Tee Shirts.

It was any of the Shirts on the site, they may do this again but I can't imagine Mr Leonard been given too many cards from Rittenhouse.

Posts: 1454 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: May 04, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I received my shirt and signed card today. I am glad I was able to get an order sent in time. Thanks to all who reported the information on here.

Posts: 249 | Location: Virginia | Registered: April 08, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Jake
posted Hide Post
Aw I'm bummed I missed on this! If another batch go active maybe I'll have another shot. Congrats to everyone that got it though!

Posts: 1226 | Location: Vegas Baby! | Registered: September 21, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ChrisST:

http://cgi.ebay.com/2010-Ritte...&hash=item2eb27c29e1

Why is it sad? Doesn't a person have a right to sell their property? Is it sad when people sell cards they pull from a box or incentives they get from a card company?

Posts: 3874 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: January 29, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Oh of course they can. Just feel bad for the people who really wanted it, don't get it, but someone who wants to just sell it, gets it.

Doesn't a person have a right to sell their property?

I don't remember saying that they can't in my post. no need to get all moody, cause you sold yours lol. =p

This message has been edited. Last edited by: ChrisST,

Posts: 22 | Location: New Jersey | Registered: June 28, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ajdedo
posted Hide Post
@Jason00 - Love the blank card. Get him to sign it with something other than a Thick Black marker. :-)

@treksearcher - Exact numbers have not been released, but I've been told that Mr. Nimoy has "Enough for everyone".

@ChrisST - I agree.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: H_Toser,

Posts: 146 | Location: Sunshine Coast, BC | Registered: April 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Oh of course they can. Just feel bad for the people who really wanted it, don't get it

I don't feel bad at all, they could have bought one and they still can go to ebay and buy one any time they want..

I paid for the shirt which I have worn already, unlike most of the people I like the shirts and won't just throw it in a closet and forget about it.

sorry if I took it wrong but just used to people talking down to others on here..

Posts: 3874 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: January 29, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Oh I completely agree, I very much dislike when people talk down to others...It happens all the time. I meant no disrespect by the How Sad comment. And yeah I agree most people don't even care about the shirt.

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of AJJ
posted Hide Post
[QUOTE]Originally posted by ajdedo:
@treksearcher - Exact numbers have not been released, but I've been told that Mr. Nimoy has "Enough for everyone".QUOTE]

I'll have to my eye out for the next annoucment.

Posts: 4594 | Location: Liverpool, UK | Registered: June 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Boldlygone
posted Hide Post
Looking forward to my LLAP shirt (which I will wear with great pride) and I have been promise by Danielle that a card will be included.
When I get mine, I have no intention of EVER selling it. No-matter WHAT the
ebay value. And it would be unfair of me to other collectors to buy a 2nd
Tee just to get another card. I don't think that would be in the Spirit of
Roddenberry

As a note I would have purchased a LLAP shirt even without the card.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
If faced with a difficult choice/decision, Remember this - WWKD.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Never give up - NEVER surrender

Posts: 4214 | Location: Flitwick, Bedfordshire, England | Registered: July 15, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of AJJ
posted Hide Post
Being prefectly honest I'd more order for the card to add to my collection, but I would wear the shirt.

Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
I wish i could work out what you are supposed to do and where. Confused

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post