Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Card Discussion    Wolverine Trading Card Appreciation
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Wolverine Trading Card Appreciation
 Login/Join

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Ryan Cracknell
posted
Seeing as how Logan has arrived, I put together a gallery of standout Wolverine cards. Feel free to take a look and feel free to add some of your personal favorites.

http://www.beckett.com/news/to...erine-trading-cards/

Find me on:
Twitter
Facebook

Posts: 1176 | Location: Nanaimo, BC | Registered: November 17, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Elaine Perna
posted Hide Post
That looks really nice. Smile

I have scanned every trading card that I could find of the character Rogue and I have them listed in a Yahoo group. I wish I could find a better place to showcase all of her cards. Smile

Posts: 2274 | Location: Ontario, Canada | Registered: September 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
Nice scans. LOGAN is a very good movie. Here's what happens...fooled you!

Posts: 2502 | Location: USA | Registered: November 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Here's a group shot of my favorite Hugh Jackman cards. I snuck a Van Helsing in there but most are Wolverine:

Posts: 283 | Location: San Jose, USA | Registered: September 05, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of rwn410
posted Hide Post
That's a fine movie collection you have there, Booker! The 'The Wolverine' card intrigues me though - is that custom made or a manufacturer's test card of some sort? Looks great either way!

Posts: 398 | Location: UK | Registered: January 01, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of Raven
posted Hide Post
Those are real nice, there are four I don't remember seeing. Never been able to catch a Jackman signature at a price I liked.

Posts: 10375 | Location: New York | Registered: November 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
Very nice and impressive.

Posts: 2502 | Location: USA | Registered: November 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by rwn410:
That's a fine movie collection you have there, Booker! The 'The Wolverine' card intrigues me though - is that custom made or a manufacturer's test card of some sort? Looks great either way!

The bottom row has 2 fan-made cards. A PSC sketch by Tim Proctor and a custom "The Wolverine" card that I hope to one day get signed in person. The image was from an international movie poster. Apparently it's called "Wolverine Immortal" outside the US, which I think is a really cool title.

Posts: 283 | Location: San Jose, USA | Registered: September 05, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Booker:
Here's a group shot of my favorite Hugh Jackman cards.

Very nice, but why so many of the same ones? Can't the rest of us have some of those? I'll take one of those Last Stand autos, please Wink

Posts: 794 | Location: England | Registered: August 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post