Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Card Discussion    Walking dead trading cards
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Walking dead trading cards
 Login/Join

New Card Talk Member
posted
Hi everyone

I am new to the forum. Was wondering if any one could please help does any one no if Cryptozoic will redeem a redemption card to the uk I can't seem to find anything I have contacted them but haven't had a reply. Any help or info would be truly appreciated thanks in advance

Posts: 2 | Location: United kingdom | Registered: August 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Contest Czar
Picture of barobehere
posted Hide Post
I don't know. If you can't get Cryptozoic direct, I am sure that you contact someone in the states who will help you out.

Posts: 5776 | Location: Meridian, Mississippi | Registered: November 23, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Graham
posted Hide Post
I have redeemed two cards so far. No problem and the turnaround was about 3 weeks. Send it registered post.

Posts: 3804 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: April 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
New Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Hi

Thank you for your help and information. Crytozopic emailed me back to confirm that thru redeem cards to the uk :-)

Posts: 2 | Location: United kingdom | Registered: August 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post