Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Just love mail order
 Login/Join

Picture of <<<<ALDO_NOVA>>>>
posted
Living in a small town, you pretty much have to get your trading cards through mail order and all the fun things that happens when it does! It's even more interesting, when you look at the tracking and see where your package goes! I order a lot from the united states, it crosses the border, then it goes on an interesting travel! The mail truck, with my package in it, actually passes by me to a sorting depot a couple hours west of me then actually comes back to my post office box! The boxes they come in are another fun item, as when I took off the paper covering the box, there was another address on the box itself! One card box even had chew marks on it, I guess they were not feeding the rats or mice enough so they found themselves gorging on the fibre of the cards to fill their bellies! I've found newspapers, newspaper advertising, even torn up old magazines used to fill in the boxes to stop the stuff shifting in the box! The boxes themselves are quite interesting as well! I've seen boxes for things like coffee makers, diapers, some held together with duct tape and patchwork boxes made up of more than one box! It's always fun to see what I'll get, when that box finally arrives at my post office for pickup, it's sometimes fun to see what's in it!

Posts: 217 | Location: Where you can't find me!!!!!! | Registered: August 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post