Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Card Discussion    Everett Hartsoe's Razor (2013)
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Everett Hartsoe's Razor (2013)
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
posted
I haven't seen any discussion on Card Talk about these metal cards, which came out in 2013. There are 27 cards in the set, which were originally available thru the artist's Kickstarter campaign, when you contributed.

In addition, there is 1 promo, although I am told it comes in 2 colors (I have seen just one color) Finally, there is an incentive card, limited to 50, which the artist was giving out when you bought a minimum of $99 of his stuff

The 27 cards are now available for sale thru his website, both as a set, and individually

So there are 29 cards total if you count the promo and incentive card (30 if you count the 2 versions of the promo)

Posts: 4717 | Location: Bayonne, NJ, USA | Registered: May 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Jake
posted Hide Post
The 1st 11 cards are part of his kickstarter program
Cards 12-18 finished series 2
19-27 were released as series 3
All 3 series have also been released as uncut sheets as well

The incentive card came out in December, limited to 50

The promo card is actually the oldest of all of them. We distributed them as part of our creative sample packs that were given to artists and companies through conventions and licensing shows last May through July. Some of those promo cards were both white and silver finishes. As a thank you to Everette for letting us use his art we gave him a portion of the print run.

Everything through Everette is on silver. That's his preference.

Posts: 1226 | Location: Vegas Baby! | Registered: September 21, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by David R:
I haven't seen any discussion on Card Talk about these metal cards, which came out in 2013. There are 27 cards in the set, which were originally available thru the artist's Kickstarter campaign, when you contributed.

Maybe because no one's received them yet?

After the end of the campaign it seems like we were getting hourly updates. Now things have pretty much gone silent. I was hoping that after the cards came in he would start mailig out the incentive packages, but I guess we have to wait for the book to be completed (read - drawn) and published before we'll get anything. Of course, one could buy the cards in his store, but I suppose I'll wait for the ones I paid for to arrive. Roll Eyes

Reliving my childhood one piece of painted plastic and slab of cardboard at a time.

Posts: 971 | Location: San Diego | Registered: July 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Everett is planning on doing 10 9-card sets, so 90 cards total. Set # 4 is out now (cards #28-36) and # 5 will be out soon

Plus I am told there is also a new promo, different from the 2013 one

Posts: 4004 | Location: NY | Registered: August 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Tommy C:
Everett is planning on doing 10 9-card sets, so 90 cards total. Set # 4 is out now (cards #28-36) and # 5 will be out soon

Plus I am told there is also a new promo, different from the 2013 one

Hey Tommy,

Since you seem to have an inside track on what Everett is thinking/doing; any idea when we (the backers) might start seeing the cards that we pledged for? I realize that he's still drawing the book but other campaigns have sent out their cards as soon as they were completed (i.e. Grump) and not made us wait for their books to be published.

Reliving my childhood one piece of painted plastic and slab of cardboard at a time.

Posts: 971 | Location: San Diego | Registered: July 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I have no idea. I didn't do his Kickstarter campaign. I just bought the metal cards directly from his website, and I get updates on when the new sets are released

Posts: 4004 | Location: NY | Registered: August 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post