Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Card Discussion    Star Wars Galactic Files 2 Variants
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Star Wars Galactic Files 2 Variants
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
posted
Last year, when SW GF1 came out, people immediately reported about the 3 variants on the common cards, and these seemed to be relatively easy to pick up, if you resorted to ebay. A dealer told me that on average he picked up all 3 in a case

I didn't know that there were also 3 variants on Galactic Files 2, back in August ! Are these hard to find ?

Posts: 4714 | Location: Bayonne, NJ, USA | Registered: May 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RedFive
posted Hide Post
I believe two to three variant cards were in each case.

Posts: 440 | Location: USA | Registered: October 15, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Curler
posted Hide Post
I opened 2 boxes of series 2, and I pulled a variant card out of each box.

Posts: 381 | Location: Nova Scotia | Registered: April 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of chesspieceface
posted Hide Post
I opened 5-6 boxes of series 2 and found none. It's pretty likely that they're one set of 3 per 12 box case which is pretty much what they were in Series 1.
I opened two cases of Series 1 and found a set of three in each case.

Posts: 3318 | Location: California | Registered: December 23, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I opened 4 boxes and 2 had variants. Luck of the draw I guess

Posts: 457 | Location: Raleigh | Registered: April 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post