Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Heroes (Topps, 2008)
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
posted
Anyone ever see the 4 cards exclusive to the Circuit City DVDs (a store that has long gone out of business) ?

Supposedly they look just like the 4 San Diego Comic Con promos, but have no SDCC logo on the backs

I have never seen them, but they exist

Posts: 4714 | Location: Bayonne, NJ, USA | Registered: May 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I found this pic of them still sealed on worthpoint, but can't find any other images.

Posts: 2147 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: September 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I saw them once on ebay as part of a HEROES master set of all cards, chase, autos, etc. I think the seller was asking a minimum of $ 1,500 for everything

Posts: 4714 | Location: Bayonne, NJ, USA | Registered: May 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of BILLZEE
posted Hide Post
Yrs ago I tried to trade for them. When I got them in the mail, there was no cello & one card was from Comic Con.
The other three were from a Circuit City pack. Decided to return all 4 cards to the trader. Haven't seen them ever again.

Posts: 2236 | Location: DFW | Registered: January 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
And since Circuit City went under in 2009, they may be impossible to find now

Never give up hope, however ! About 3 years ago I found on Craigs List or one of those related sites, a woman in the mid-west selling the Target exclusive DVD of the 1990s Aeon Flux cartoon show, with the set of cards that was ONLY available in that particular DVD. So you never know...

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Jake
posted Hide Post
We have a set, they are for real! lol

Posts: 1226 | Location: Vegas Baby! | Registered: September 21, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have multiple sets if you're interested in attaining one

Posts: 84 | Location: Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Heroeslost,

I am sending you an email right now !

David