Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Hellboy
 Login/Join

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of TC00
posted
Just bought a cheap box of Hellboy at my local card store (doing a clear out sale Razz) but foolishly didnt look at the info- is it true ALL autos and costume cards are Inkwork redemptions Shake Head If so oh geez at least I still need the base and chase cards! Twak

Just wanted to check.

Thanks -

TC00.

Posts: 937 | Location: UK | Registered: December 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Jason00
posted Hide Post
Yes, it was all by redemption.

Posts: 1562 | Location: Milwaukee, WI | Registered: November 27, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of TC00
posted Hide Post
Oh okay - well that was sad lesson learnt Frown - thanks Thumb Up.

- TC00.

Posts: 937 | Location: UK | Registered: December 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
If it makes it any better - I've managed to pick up all the autograph cards recently for between £3 - £12 each, apart from the Del Toro which was a bit pricier at £30, so it shouldn't cost you too much to complete the set.

Posts: 213 | Location: SY, England | Registered: October 26, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
And, as if by magic, the last one arrived in the post this morning... so here they are...

http://i845.photobucket.com/al.../Hellboy/Hellboy.jpg

Posts: 213 | Location: SY, England | Registered: October 26, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of TC00
posted Hide Post
Opened my box today and pulled:

2 Complete Base Sets (+65 spares/duplicates)
BL3
B1, B2
P4, P5, P6,
Doug Jones/Abe Sapien Top Pieceworks Redemption
Ron Perlman/ Hellboy Autograph Redemption

Such is life on the Hellboy auto Roll Eyes

-TC00.

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of SciFiMom
posted Hide Post
Oh no! Shake Head That really sucks!

Posts: 3953 | Location: Utah, USA | Registered: March 10, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I wouldnt worry too much , I got all the autos for less than 100 pounds, not a difficult set to complete.

Posts: 162 | Location: UK | Registered: December 18, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I heard there's a ton of fake Del Toro autos flying around. Anyone confirm this?

Posts: 235 | Location: UK | Registered: March 31, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Kris Gibson:
I heard there's a ton of fake Del Toro autos flying around. Anyone confirm this?

I haven't heard that. . . I'd love to see scans if you have 'em.

There was a time when there were a lot of Del Toros up for sale, but it was at the time of the Inkworks sell off. . . so I didn't think too much of it.

Jon

Posts: 5409 | Location: Parts Unknown. | Registered: January 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of TC00
posted Hide Post
Thanks everyone- glad to hear the set's not that difficult to complete Thumb Up

As for the talk of the fake Del Toro autos I have no idea Confused If there's any fact in it I hope I don't pick one up Wink

-TC00.