Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

New X-Files set
 Login/Join

Picture of <<<<ALDO_NOVA>>>>
posted
Since we got another season of X-Files, with an older version of Scully and Mulder, would you like to see another card set of the show? I think Scully is way much hotter than she was in the original series, don't you think?

Posts: 217 | Location: Where you can't find me!!!!!! | Registered: August 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of X
posted Hide Post
I would love to see a card series featuring the new event series.

I really like the designs Inkworks used for their X-Files autograph cards (except I Want To Believe), but a new, thorough, full-bleed auto series with on-card signatures would be cool.

I would worry how much demand there would be for the new X-Files cards all these years later though. Even the high quality IDW sketch card series didn't seem to gather much steam.

Posts: 3136 | Location: England | Registered: June 23, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I read someplace last week that the revival from 2016 had good rating for FOX, but not great, that it was not the blockbuster they expected.

Still, there will be more in 2018. Not sure if that factors into things.

So maybe the demand is NOT that big

Posts: 3999 | Location: NY | Registered: August 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Curler
posted Hide Post
I would like to see the last season and the upcoming season combined into one base set. However, it would be nice if autographs (on-card & full-bleed like X suggests) could cover the entire series and movies.

Posts: 381 | Location: Nova Scotia | Registered: April 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post