Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Card Discussion    6 pocket pages etc UK
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

6 pocket pages etc UK
 Login/Join

posted
i used to be able to buy different types of pockect pages/hinged boxes as special order but now that option has stopped. Any ideas? i'm after a box of 6 pocket.

...if you can count them you haven't got enough.

Posts: 167 | Location: uk | Registered: December 26, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
These pages became more an more exspensive over time and a lot of people stopped carrying them, however i do see dealers at shows with open boxes of these so i would have thought you would have no trouble getting some.

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Even getting a box of 9 pocket pages in the UK has become increasingly difficult and expensive in the last couple of years Roll Eyes . Anything else is next to impossible Shake Head .

As Wolfie said there are still dealers with open boxes selling at 20p per sheet but they are few and far between.

Even in the USA 2,3,4, and 6 pocket boxes are not easy to find, Dacardworld who I get my supplies from when visiting the USA currently only stock boxes of 1,9, and 15 pocket pages.

Posts: 2564 | Location: Sutton Coldfield England | Registered: August 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of WarriorBabe
posted Hide Post
Sometimes you can have better luck on the CCG/ gaming cards websites, although they tend to stick to 4, 9 and 18 pocket pages.

A general google search for "6 pocket pages" found these:
http://www.amazon.co.uk/20-Twe...vision/dp/B003AOG3WM

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/10-x...BINDER-/350918245719

Site specific searches:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/s/ref=...ywords=6+pocket+page

http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/i.ht...pocket+pages&_sop=15

In the UK pages are certainly not as freely available or as cheap as they once were, but by broadening searches to different sites and different terms you can find them.

Posts: 1959 | Location: UK | Registered: December 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
i'm a dealer so need to buy to resale. But you cant do that in uk any more. 9 pockets are no problem

...if you can count them you haven't got enough.

Posts: 167 | Location: uk | Registered: December 26, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by richnet:
i'm a dealer so need to buy to resale. But you cant do that in uk any more. 9 pockets are no problem

Yes as i understand it you can only order 9 pocket pages from UK distributors now. There is simply not enough demand for anything else to make it worth importing them in large quantity.

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Raj
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by richnet:

Diamond UK probably distribute them as I've seen the 9-pocket pages at the comic shop I use. I think they have minimum monthly order, though.
Do a search for "diamond previews".

Posts: 3249 | Location: Luton, UK | Registered: October 07, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
The London Cigarette Card Company and Rob Roy Cards both have 6 pocket pages. The first is a card dealer and the second mainly sells Postcard and Trading Card accessories. Both have websites easily found on a websearch. LCCC also advertise in NSU and can be found via a link on this site.

Posts: 2117 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: October 14, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post