Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Card Discussion    would you get rid of your collection to get a morgage
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

would you get rid of your collection to get a morgage
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of charmedmad
posted Hide Post
it is kind of true if you are squatting in a house you cannot be legally be chuched out but if you get out of the house you will be arrested if i am correct but wolfie will know more

Posts: 4508 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: March 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
I'm not wolfie but there have been instances where people have squatted and the legal owners have not taken any action to regain the property and ownership has passed to the squatters - it's (I think) 10 years occupation without the owner legally stating that the house is theirs.

Posts: 12154 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Redemption
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by hammer:
I'm not wolfie but there have been instances where people have squatted and the legal owners have not taken any action to regain the property and ownership has passed to the squatters - it's (I think) 10 years occupation without the owner legally stating that the house is theirs.

I suppose if anyone allows others to squat in their property for ten years it's as if they wanted to give it away.

Posts: 8466 | Location: Tormented Space | Registered: July 31, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of charmedmad
posted Hide Post
we have now managed to raise £4500 so far so thankyou to everyone for bidding and helping me and my partner out.we have put an offer in so will keep you updated.

heres the house we are after

our dream house

Posts: 4508 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: March 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
looks nice colin Smile
good luck! Big Grin

Posts: 4328 | Location: Canada | Registered: April 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Redemption
posted Hide Post
Good luck Colin! Thumb Up

Posts: 8466 | Location: Tormented Space | Registered: July 31, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of terihatcherfan
posted Hide Post
Your dream house is in Doncaster? Woah, dream big Colin! Wink lol sorry, it's just I live in Doncaster, and it aint that dreamy.

But good luck! And congrats on making so much green on your collection.

Posts: 481 | Location: South Yorkshire, UK | Registered: October 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of charmedmad
posted Hide Post
its not dream location and i know where you live lol

might go for a drink maybe lol

and thankyou

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of charmedmad
posted Hide Post
we got the property for £74k thought i would let you know.

Picture of Dalekfan
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by charmedmad:

Well done. Nice one! You must be delighted!!! Clap

Posts: 449 | Location: West Yorkshire | Registered: November 04, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of charmedmad
posted Hide Post
we are very delighted thank you

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of justm
posted Hide Post
quote:

Congratulations Colin, glad it all worked out well.

Is that 'Mission Accomplished', or do you still have a little way to go yet ?

Posts: 1723 | Location: Brentwood-Essex-UK | Registered: April 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of charmedmad
posted Hide Post
well we got all the paperwork and everything to do yet.

Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
Well done with the purchase, wish prices were like that in my area

Posts: 12154 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of charmedmad
posted Hide Post
when we get internet back on when we are in the new house will put some pictures on for everyone.

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Peter cloet
posted Hide Post
congrats, I know how difficult it is to get a house.

A belgian hiphop group

Posts: 3634 | Location: Belgium | Registered: January 31, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of MarcG
posted Hide Post
Congrats on the house!!!

Good Luck!!! Thumb Up

Posts: 1595 | Location: USA | Registered: August 21, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of terihatcherfan
posted Hide Post
quote:
its not dream location and i know where you live lol

might go for a drink maybe lol

and thankyou

Yeah definitely Smile and 74k is amazing.

Posts: 481 | Location: South Yorkshire, UK | Registered: October 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of charmedmad
posted Hide Post
cheers all £74k is amazing at the minute as house prices are on the up again and it doesnt need any work to it.

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of charmedmad
posted Hide Post
well we managed to make just ove £2500 last night so that takes us upto £7000 so far and thats only half of our collection gone.