Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 23
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Identi-Card Thread
 Login/Join

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by AJJ:

i43770: The first sketch looks like Firefly and the second one is Banes arm.

Thank you, from looking at other auctions, it looked like Bane, but I had no idea on the other one. Once again, thanks.

n/m, I found the info on odds that I was looking for.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: i43770,

Posts: 12 | Location: Springfield, OR | Registered: January 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by setbuilders:
Would anyone happen to know who drew these sketches? I believe the first one might be Noah Albrecht but not positive. Can't read the signature of the other sketch. Any help would be appreciated.

The other one is indeed Noah Albrecht. I saw one where he both wrote out his name and drew the logo. Wink

Posts: 2424 | Location: North Augusta, SC, USA | Registered: November 28, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of setbuilders
posted Hide Post
Thanks everyone for your previous help. I now need help on identifying the following 4 LOTR sketches. Any help will be appreciated.

Posts: 12 | Location: Florida | Registered: July 24, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The 3rd one is Hamilton Cline

Posts: 20 | Location: USA | Registered: February 16, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
The first one is Ramsey Sibaja (Raz). The second one is a team effort of Jason Potratz and Jack Hai. No luck yet on #4; the sig looks familiar, but I can't place it. (Apologies to said artist.)

Posts: 2424 | Location: North Augusta, SC, USA | Registered: November 28, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of setbuilders
posted Hide Post
hi guys,

thanks for confirming the Hamilton Cline JeffG.. I thought it might be him but wasn't going to take a chance on incorrectly identifying that one. Smile

Allender- I thought the 4th one might be matthew goodmanson but it doesn't really look like any of his previous signatures does it?

Posts: 12 | Location: Florida | Registered: July 24, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I was given a couple boxes of non-sports cards and need help identifying some of the cards/sets.

Can anyone give me info on the set these came from.

Thanks

Mike

Check-Out-My-Cards ID: BigI929Deals

Posts: 113 | Location: SW PA | Registered: January 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
They are from the Kingdom Come set.

Posts: 420 | Location: USA | Registered: October 31, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by non-sportcards:
They are from the Kingdom Come set.

Can you tell me anything else about the set - # of cards, year made, mfg, etc.

Posts: 113 | Location: SW PA | Registered: January 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by setbuilders:
Thanks everyone for your previous help. I now need help on identifying the following 4 LOTR sketches. Any help will be appreciated.

The last one "Frodo"is by Magan Correnti

Picture of Sin_baad
posted Hide Post
I have a few, I will start with this one? Please help identify this card?

Posts: 256 | Location: USA | Registered: May 31, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Peter cloet
posted Hide Post
Is it possible that it's a card from a Barbie set.

A belgian hiphop group

Posts: 3634 | Location: Belgium | Registered: January 31, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of setbuilders
posted Hide Post
Need help identifying the artists of these 2 Indiana Jones Crystal Skull sketches. Any help greatly appreciated. Smile

Picture of Sin_baad
posted Hide Post
What set is this from?? Call it Number 7

Posts: 256 | Location: USA | Registered: May 31, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Sin_baad
posted Hide Post
What is this card? Call it Number 3

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Set Builders
The top sketch is done by Brent Woodside

Posts: 2604 | Location: Canada | Registered: April 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
And I posted answers or guesses for Sin_baad's other questions in the other thread. Wink

Picture of gatodama
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by silmapco:
Set Builders
The top sketch is done by Brent Woodside

the bottom is Adam Hughes

Posts: 240 | Location: san antonio TX | Registered: March 16, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of area51uk
posted Hide Post
Just my luck, one of the better looking sketches I pulled has no signature that I can see, anyone got any ideas as to who the artist might be?

Posts: 12 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: August 18, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of kbmum
posted Hide Post
I won a Disney Hercules lenticular card. The seller said the card came in the plastic case (in the picture), but the case is cracked and the seal broken. I collect a lot of Disney lenticular, motion, and 3D cards, but I don't recognize this one. Any help would be appreciated. Smile

Posts: 1062 | Location: Massachusetts | Registered: July 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post