Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Page 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 23
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Identi-Card Thread
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
Anyone know where this Scorpion King gold embossed promo card is from?

Posts: 2502 | Location: USA | Registered: November 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
I've got that but i can't remember where it came from, possibly a store.

Posts: 28998 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of jeff
posted Hide Post
I believe it was K-mart in the DVD exclusive to them

Posts: 92 | Location: FORT PIERCE FLORIDA | Registered: April 18, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
Thanks! I know there is a Japanese CD promo (UMJ-1), a Best Buy CD soundtrack promo (BB-1) and the website DVD promos (FC1 through 7), all of which I'm looking for, but I did not know about the K-Mart promo.

Posts: 2502 | Location: USA | Registered: November 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dough boy
posted Hide Post
Anyone recognize this artist? It is a 3 liner with the year on the 3rd line.

Posts: 88 | Location: Kansas City | Registered: August 11, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
New Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
hi!

can someone identify the artist on this sketch, please? Smile

http://i.imgur.com/UpIMq.jpg

Posts: 2 | Location: germany | Registered: September 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dough boy
posted Hide Post
Jason Sobol

Posts: 88 | Location: Kansas City | Registered: August 11, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
New Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by dough boy:
Jason Sobol

wow, that was fast. thank you!!

Posts: 2 | Location: germany | Registered: September 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
dough boy, yours should be Kristen Allen. (She signs a bit more simply these days.)

Posts: 2424 | Location: North Augusta, SC, USA | Registered: November 28, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Need some help with this artist:

Thanks for the assistance,

Brian

Posts: 12 | Location: Ohio | Registered: October 15, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Alex
posted Hide Post
Can anyone help with the artist of this Superman from DC 52? Thank you for your help.

DC 52

Posts: 54 | Location: Rochester, NY | Registered: February 18, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of dough boy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Alex:
Can anyone help with the artist of this Superman from DC 52? Thank you for your help.

DC 52
Adam Tally

Picture of Alex
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by dough boy:
quote:
Originally posted by Alex:

DC 52
Adam Tally

Thanks alot.

Posts: 54 | Location: Rochester, NY | Registered: February 18, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dough boy
posted Hide Post
I have 4 cards I need help with. Does anyone know the artist for the two on the right (Mister Terrific and Aquaman)? Also, does anyone know what Characters are the other two cards? It looks like Abe Sapien and "Galactus" (some guy in a "ninja hoodie"...but those would be the wrong publisher. Smile

Thanks!

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of tangent
posted Hide Post
Mr Terrific is by Dave Beaty. I have a signature ID chart for this set here. There were a few artists who didn't sign and I don't particularly recognise the style of the Aquaman sorry (nice sketch though).

The purple costume character is Bunker (one of the Teen Titans)

Posts: 1574 | Location: temp UK, usually Australia | Registered: July 31, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dough boy
posted Hide Post
Thank you...and thanks for the signature ID chart.

Still need help on "fish man" and who the artist is for Aquaman.

posted Hide Post
The top left sketch is Nina Mazursky - a member of S.H.A.D.E. and its strikeforce, the Creature Commandos.

Posts: 114 | Location: Kansas | Registered: April 03, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
New Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
The guy in the top middle is Bunker of the Teen Titans.

Posts: 9 | Location: Ohio | Registered: December 12, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
New Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post

Any idea what these are? They appear to be from the 1960's. There is no manufacturer listed on the them. They are slightly smaller than normal card size. They are double sided. Thanks.

Posts: 6 | Location: CT, USA | Registered: July 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Best information I could find so far tags them as Anonymous, but shows that there are at least 13 (52 actors) in the series, and one collector shows a "Made in Hong Kong" stamp on one of his cards: Anonymous Film Stars 1960s

Posts: 2424 | Location: North Augusta, SC, USA | Registered: November 28, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post