Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Page 1 ... 18 19 20 21
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Identi-Card Thread
 Login/Join

Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Any idea as to who this artist is?
Hobbit Sketch

Posts: 2298 | Location: Canada | Registered: April 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Logan
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by silmapco:
Any idea as to who this artist is?
Hobbit Sketch

Dana Condel

Posts: 1688 | Location: The Pizza Capital of the World | Registered: September 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
thank you

Posts: 2298 | Location: Canada | Registered: April 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of monkeyafterdark
posted Hide Post
Suddenly I noticed these unidentified sketches of Frankenstein in my collection. They're from Crypto's first DC release. Only one has been signed. No signature anywhere to be found on the profile sketch. Still, the art styles seems specific enough for me to hope that someone here may tell me who drew these.
Thanks!

Posts: 154 | Location: Belgium | Registered: September 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of btlfannz
posted Hide Post
Can someone please tell me what card this is from? I've tried scanning it but it's a holo and doesn't scan well.
Anyway, it's a Disney card from Skybox. It's a double sided hologram of Goofy. The card is not numbered and has no year on it.
What year is it and what set does it belong to?
Thanks for any help.

Posts: 509 | Location: Auckland New Zealand | Registered: January 26, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
NSU Elf
Picture of The Mouseketeer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by btlfannz:
Can someone please tell me what card this is from? I've tried scanning it but it's a holo and doesn't scan well.
Anyway, it's a Disney card from Skybox. It's a double sided hologram of Goofy. The card is not numbered and has no year on it.
What year is it and what set does it belong to?
Thanks for any help.

Does it say "Get Goofy"? If so, then it is from the Disney Collector Cards Series 2 set.

Posts: 2218 | Location: Pennsylvania, USA | Registered: April 10, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
And the year was 1992.

Posts: 2276 | Location: North Augusta, SC, USA | Registered: November 28, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of btlfannz
posted Hide Post
Yep, dat's da puppy. Thank you. Now that I know where to look I see that there was two of them. Who's on the second one??

Posts: 509 | Location: Auckland New Zealand | Registered: January 26, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
There were three: Get Goofy, Mickey and the Beanstalk, and Plane Crazy. This link to a completed auction shows all three front-and-back.

Posts: 2276 | Location: North Augusta, SC, USA | Registered: November 28, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post