Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Card Discussion    When is Dungeon Dolls due ?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

When is Dungeon Dolls due ?
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
posted
Thought there was already a topic on Dungeon Dolls but couldn't find it Roll Eyes .

Missed out when they were offered for sale and sold out in under 10 minutes Eek so wanted to find some on Ebay.

I thought they were due out by now but can't see them anywhere.

Posts: 2564 | Location: Sutton Coldfield England | Registered: August 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Axebone has had numerous problems getting the cards printed, so they've been delayed a number of times now. I'm not sure if they'll be ready by the end of year now.

Posts: 1568 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Axe's latest post over on the Scoundrel Forums has the release date now as mid-January. The printer he's using has printed the base cards incorrectly three times to date. Each reprint request is taking three weeks, so the next shipment is due 14th December. With the hazards of the Christmas post and other considerations, the shipping date has been moved to mid-January. All assuming that the printers finally get their act together and get everything right this time !

Posts: 1528 | Location: Warrington, UK | Registered: January 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of william291077
posted Hide Post
Waiting patiently. Cool

Posts: 457 | Location: Glasgow, United Kingdom | Registered: August 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
shipping soon

Posts: 78 | Location: cave on an island, usa | Registered: May 04, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RickSam:
shipping soon
According to Axe's post over on Scoundrel all orders shipped out on Saturday morning, 14th January. So people should start receiving them from Monday if they live in the States. As I'm in the UK, I will have at least an extra week to wait...but I'm sure it will be worth the wait Thumb Up

Just don't expect to see too many sketch pulls posted on this forum due to the Mature nature of the content Wink

Posts: 1528 | Location: Warrington, UK | Registered: January 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Batman
posted Hide Post
More likely Tuesday as Monday is a holiday for us in the USA.

Posts: 5789 | Location: Brielle, NJ | Registered: April 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post