Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Card Discussion    Time for a new X-Files card set
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Time for a new X-Files card set
 Login/Join

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Tattoox
posted
I got to thinking this week that this is X-Files 20th anniversary, and a new comic series was just launched.

Probably too late for a "live" set. Maybe a 25th anniversary set is more realistic, and have it include The Lone Gunmen spin off.

I would really enjoy a set of X-Files comic cover card set. There's enough covers out there to pull it off.

And sketch cards would be fantastic. Although I have a fair share of PSC and full sketches from some of the masters from the comic series.

Posts: 1619 | Location: Oregon | Registered: August 25, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Chris Cline
posted Hide Post
I think it is!!! A complete set that covers the whole TV series and then a Heroes and Villains set could cover the series the two movies do a 9 card insert set for the comic and the Lone Gunman series. I would love to get sets of this and Buffy before all the stars and guests start dieing off. Look at how well the Twilight Zone sets do.

http://1000thghostcards.weebly.com/

Posts: 1155 | Location: Denver, CO | Registered: December 03, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of JR2D2
posted Hide Post
Ahh... Bring back the 90's Wink

Just recently downloaded the complete series to watch, think I missed some episodes the first time round, hopefully get round to watching these soon.

Probably a set I would consider collecting outside of my normal SW line of collecting, especially if it had costume relics Wink

Might be a good set for a premium pack run, not sure the market is there for a general release.

Posts: 318 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: March 25, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of DewMan
posted Hide Post
After many years (how long ago did Fight the Future come out?), I just finished my master set of X-Files Autographs and Wardrobe cards. I loved the X-Files but I don't need another set. I don't want to have to pay for any more Gillian Anderson Autographs. Big Grin

Posts: 712 | Location: Western US | Registered: August 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of fuchaldream
posted Hide Post
I would probably be interested in this. Big fan of the show, but could not afford to collect the sets when they were out. I was too poor then. Not rich now, but in a better position to partake this time around.

I'd love a stand alone TLG set. Loved the show, and it would be awesome to get autos from that set with their logo. There were some good character actors on the show, and, if they could come up with a few costumes or props, it would be a must have for me.

Posts: 275 | Location: Indiana | Registered: January 26, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of Raven
posted Hide Post
I think they have enough room to make another one, but I don't see it happening.

Posts: 10407 | Location: New York | Registered: November 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post