Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Card Discussion    Cryptozoic replacement cards
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Cryptozoic replacement cards
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Graham
posted
I notified Cryptozoic on 24th November that my guaranteed autograph was missing from the CZX Super Heroes box through their own site. So far, the only updates I've had is the closure and resumption of their office for Thanksgiving and Christmas. Has anyone had anything back for this release when claimed?

Posts: 3804 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: April 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
NSU Elf
posted Hide Post
How did you notify them? By email or opening a ticket? When I opened my ticket for the missing hits from my cases the response was quick. There was a delay over Thanksgiving but I did get my replacements. Replacements were underwhelming but I did get them.

Posts: 827 | Location: Southern New Jersey | Registered: April 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of Raven
posted Hide Post
I have yet to receive a random replacement for a missing hit or unfulfilled redemption from any card maker that wasn't a common hit or was an upgrade from the original redemption/signer. As long as you get a card from the like group, equal market value is not promised by anybody.

Really learned that the hard way when I paid a nice bit of money for a star rookie's redemption, only to get a common signer months later when the card never materialized. Won't do that again. Big Grin

Posts: 10410 | Location: New York | Registered: November 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Graham
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ifish73:
How did you notify them? By email or opening a ticket? When I opened my ticket for the missing hits from my cases the response was quick. There was a delay over Thanksgiving but I did get my replacements. Replacements were underwhelming but I did get them.

I opened a ticket.

Posts: 3804 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: April 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post