Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Stimulus
 Login/Join

Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Kennywood
posted

Posts: 7361 | Location: the wonderful state of Denial | Registered: January 14, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
That's basically what I just did. Passed it on directly to RRParks for Ultraman cards. Just doing my part to help the economy grow by supporting small business. Big Grin

Posts: 2147 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: September 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I saw people complaining that recipients would likely not use it for essentials. They might actually replenish their depleted emergency funds. Even worse, they might buy things they don't need. Those people don't realize that the American economy counts on the average person to blow some of their money on things they don't need, supporting small and large businesses, eating out at restaurants, going to movies, and buying some cards.

Posts: 4375 | Location: San Jose, CA, USA | Registered: December 23, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post