Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Card Discussion    Some Katie Cook & Axebone Sketch Cards I have picked up and had signed by the actors
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Some Katie Cook & Axebone Sketch Cards I have picked up and had signed by the actors
 Login/Join

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted
Thought I would show them to you guys,the 3 Katie Cook sketches were signed by the actors.

Posts: 522 | Location: New York City | Registered: February 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Yes i would like the top one please and thank you for offering. Big Grin Wavey

Posts: 28998 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Batman
posted Hide Post
The Bettie Page Axebone is great, first sketch promo I have seen completed. Nice! Thumb Up

Posts: 5789 | Location: Brielle, NJ | Registered: April 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post