Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Stargate Heroes
 Login/Join

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted
So I just recently started a Stargate collection and I bought a couple of boxes of Stargate Heroes. Does anyone know why the back of two of Vala Mal Doran's base cards indicates Stargate Atlantis? I'm assuming this is just a goof by Rittenhouse. I don't recall her ever appearing in Atlantis.

Posts: 860 | Location: Alaska | Registered: May 28, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
She never appeared on SGA. Maybe Rittenhouse took the costume from the episode of SG-1 where they go to Atlantis and mistakenly thought that it was a SGA episode?

BTW- I have a bunch of SG-1, Atlantis, Universe, and Heroes chase and inserts (autographs, costumes, and a prop or two). Let me know if you are interested in any of them.

https://sites.google.com/site/riddler149/

Posts: 1255 | Location: California | Registered: January 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Zinc
posted Hide Post
Wavey Well I didn't find an emoticon for "perks up when hearing someone say they have Altantis cards available"!

There are a few I've been looking for, but alas, I am in the far-away land called "Canada"............

Posts: 30 | Location: Ontario, Canada | Registered: November 22, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of anthonyd
posted Hide Post
riddler: will keep you in mind for possible SGU inserts/chase. Smile

Posts: 802 | Location: MA | Registered: March 17, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Once I get done with finals, I will make a list of my Stargate have and post it in the trade section. I have a bunch of Heroes and SG-1 Seasons 8&9 as well as SGA Seasons 3&4, and am totally up for trading once my life becomes a little less hectic Smile

https://sites.google.com/site/riddler149/

Posts: 1255 | Location: California | Registered: January 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post