Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Card Discussion    My Official Sketch Cards
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

My Official Sketch Cards
 Login/Join

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Tattoox
posted
The favorite sketch card thread made me think of sharing all my official cards to date, since I couldn't make up my mind on a favorite.

My wife bought me three or so Project Superheroes from ebay, and I bought the Marvel Beginnings. 11 of the Marvel Masterpieces were gifts and replacements from Upper Deck. All the rest were pulled from packs.

Posts: 1619 | Location: Oregon | Registered: August 25, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Nice stuff...I really like that Price Hawkman and the Maell Blink.

Posts: 860 | Location: Alaska | Registered: May 28, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of tangent
posted Hide Post
My favourites are the Rorie Surfer and Glebe? Captain America but I really like the range you have.

Posts: 1574 | Location: temp UK, usually Australia | Registered: July 31, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Juelle Lou
posted Hide Post
Great collection Tattoox!
I really like the Captain America. Smile

Posts: 1512 | Location: Australia | Registered: October 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
I also the Captain Americas, the Thor and a few others, nice stuff!

Posts: 2502 | Location: USA | Registered: November 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of goldenavenger
posted Hide Post
Nice selection! I especially like the Silver Surfer/Doctor Doom, Cook, Glebe, MM1 Goff, MM1 Ortega and ML Ramos.

Happy Collecting!

http://www.comicartfans.com/Ga...etail.asp?GCat=25744

Posts: 1841 | Location: OH, USA | Registered: April 18, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of make-mine-marvel
posted Hide Post
ML Ramos!

@Sketchcards on Twitter

Posts: 1817 | Location: Woodstock, GA | Registered: June 26, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of WoofyTrades
posted Hide Post
Nice collection. If you don't mind me asking but why did you leave so much space between the cards?

Posts: 22 | Location: Non-Sport Forum | Registered: November 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by WoofyTrades:
Nice collection. If you don't mind me asking but why did you leave so much space between the cards?

They're from different sets on each page (or if more than 9, they run consecutively).

Posts: 121 | Location: London | Registered: July 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
New Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Hi,
Nice collection, if you ever plan on trading your Cook XMA, plmk. Will definitely trade in your favor.
Thanks
Thuy

Posts: 1 | Location: CA | Registered: January 06, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Tattoox
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Thuy:
Hi,
Nice collection, if you ever plan on trading your Cook XMA, plmk. Will definitely trade in your favor.
Thanks
Thuy

Hi, if I'm not mistaken you're the guy that has the huge Cook collection. Are you the one that had a bunch/ton of commission cards done too?

Unfortunately, this card would be one of the last I ever part with. Though, I'll keep you in mind.

I'm planning to get a full commission from her this year.

Posts: 1619 | Location: Oregon | Registered: August 25, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of DaveSB
posted Hide Post
You have some great Sketch Cards! Thumb Up

Posts: 2606 | Location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia | Registered: January 24, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
very nice assortment of cards ..
like seeing the older stuff like FFA, and marvel legends

Posts: 78 | Location: cave on an island, usa | Registered: May 04, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Tattoox
posted Hide Post
Here's some of my most recent cards.

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Tattoox
posted Hide Post
Just in!

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Tattoox
posted Hide Post

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Lovemesomecards
posted Hide Post
Love The Walking Dead sketch of Rick. *drool*

Posts: 749 | Location: Rockford,Illinois | Registered: July 01, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post