Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Card Discussion    Big bad Drucilla piecwork
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Big bad Drucilla piecwork
 Login/Join

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Juelle Lou
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cardaddict:
You see that blank spot under Buffy's right leg? That's where Drusilla belongs. Maybe one day...

I love all your variants Cardaddict, especially the red Lissa, have yet to get one of them...

And nice card m.o.b. I love the detail in the stitching Big Grin

Posts: 1512 | Location: Australia | Registered: October 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of anjee
posted Hide Post
that is a gorgeous card at a very nice price too! i got one about a year and a half ago and paid around $400 for it. congrats!!! Big Grin

Posts: 310 | Location: madison,wi | Registered: January 13, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I'm currently trying to break 100 different non sport boxes over the next year and picked up a box of Big Bads, and guess what I pulled

Posts: 860 | Location: Alaska | Registered: May 28, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Scorpiovamp
posted Hide Post
Congratulations.

Posts: 285 | Location: Chicago | Registered: February 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Juelle Lou
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Chuck Bartowski:
I'm currently trying to break 100 different non sport boxes over the next year and picked up a box of Big Bads, and guess what I pulled

Holy smokes Chuck Eek
What amazing luck! fantastic pull Thumb Up

Posts: 1512 | Location: Australia | Registered: October 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
I am so jealous! Give it to me! No no, I mean, congratulations. Now - give it to me!

Posts: 2502 | Location: USA | Registered: November 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Thanks guys...so far I have about 25 different boxes opened, and it's definitely the best pull by far (well most expensive). 2nd would be a Liv Tyler auto from Lord of the Rings: Return of the King.

Posts: 860 | Location: Alaska | Registered: May 28, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post