Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Card Discussion    What's your favourite card?
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

What's your favourite card?
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
Love that Shatner card!

I had absolutely NO IDEA that Lena Headey had played Sarah Connor, although I've watched both The Sarah Connor Chronicles and GOT Season 1! Shows you how observant I am. Thanks for that info!.

I've thought about this favorite card thing for at least a billion nanoseconds now, and if I absolutely HAD to choose one, I guess it would be this, at least for the moment:

Posts: 2502 | Location: USA | Registered: November 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Portlaw
posted Hide Post
Here's my favourite. Cedric Diggory (Robert Pattinson) costume card with a piece of the Slytherin part of the Hogwarts crest Smile

Posts: 77 | Location: Ireland | Registered: September 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
One off the top of my head is a sketch card from Marvel 70th by the awesomely talented Rhianna Owens.... it's of Invisible woman, what makes it more sweet is the fact this lovely artist gave the history on the Sketch, she was going on a flight, the plane was delayed and she came up with this sketch in the airport Departure Lounge.... Must get a scan of it up on here Smile Smile Smile

KADRAN00157

Posts: 3429 | Location: UK | Registered: November 29, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of MarcG
posted Hide Post
Has to be my Buffy 10th Anniversary Stake Card... 89/107

Posts: 1595 | Location: USA | Registered: August 21, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Juelle Lou
posted Hide Post
Awesome card MarcG I love it!! Metal Drool Clap

I don't think I have just one,
1. is Felicia Day as Codex for the Guild set as I pulled that auto out of 4 boxes, in one of the other boxes I pulled her other auto as Cyd Sherman. I feel extremely lucky with those pulls.
2. is a couple of cards from Buffy, I finally got an A3 Alyson Hannigan and A1 Joss Whedon, I still need David Boreanaz and Charisma Carpenter. I'm still a long way away from finishing all of my Buffy sets, but when I get those two I'll be happy.
3. is my Joshua Jackson auto from the Fringe S1set, I pulled that one myself and I'm very happy with that Big Grin

Posts: 1512 | Location: Australia | Registered: October 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of beamer
posted Hide Post
Of all my cards, this is the one.

Posts: 755 | Location: FL | Registered: January 28, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
Love that stake card. Mine has just a small cross section of the darn stake. What a coincidence, I was just thinking about picking up an Alyson Hannigan auto today (in about 2 hours from now). Not sure yet, but we will see!

Posts: 2502 | Location: USA | Registered: November 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of MarcG
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Juelle Lou:
Awesome card MarcG I love it!! Metal Drool Clap

I don't think I have just one,
1. is Felicia Day as Codex for the Guild set as I pulled that auto out of 4 boxes, in one of the other boxes I pulled her other auto as Cyd Sherman. I feel extremely lucky with those pulls.
2. is a couple of cards from Buffy, I finally got an A3 Alyson Hannigan and A1 Joss Whedon, I still need David Boreanaz and Charisma Carpenter. I'm still a long way away from finishing all of my Buffy sets, but when I get those two I'll be happy.
3. is my Joshua Jackson auto from the Fringe S1set, I pulled that one myself and I'm very happy with that Big Grin

Thanks...

I was able to pick up a Whedon Auto... But not the others.

Posts: 1595 | Location: USA | Registered: August 21, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I just watched Auto Focus for the first time so this Hogan's Heroes from T V coolest classics by Inkworks is now my current favourite card.

Posts: 1212 | Location: u.k. | Registered: February 02, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post