Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Card Discussion    What's your favourite card?
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

What's your favourite card?
 Login/Join

Picture of cardcollectors uk
posted
Companies seem to be copying each other rather than finding out what collectors want.
Let's get as many responses as possible.
Keep it short.
Mine is DC Villains Two-Face Skymotion card. Awesome.

Posts: 128 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: September 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
2nd favorite TV couple (just behind Chuck/Sarah)

Posts: 860 | Location: Alaska | Registered: May 28, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Topps WCW Bret Hart autograph card.beautiful full flowing autograph card!

Posts: 174 | Location: Liverpool | Registered: October 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of prospect5k
posted Hide Post
1992 Marvel Masterpieces foil-etched set

Posts: 414 | Location: Waterford, MI USA | Registered: January 20, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

Posts: 94 | Location: Florida | Registered: January 17, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of cardinalfan13
posted Hide Post

Posts: 614 | Location: Missouri | Registered: March 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Chris Cline
posted Hide Post
My William Shatner Trek 6 auto.

http://1000thghostcards.weebly.com/

Posts: 1155 | Location: Denver, CO | Registered: December 03, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of steve j
posted Hide Post
Topps ROTJ Widevision Chrome set - the most beautiful insert set ever produced. The hues are absolutely glorious.

Posts: 1776 | Location: Wales, UK | Registered: June 10, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Chris Cline:
My William Shatner Trek 6 auto.

Any chance of a pic please??i collect Shatner autos.i would like to see that!!

Posts: 174 | Location: Liverpool | Registered: October 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Jason00
posted Hide Post
My X-Files season 6/7 Gillian Anderson autograph card. It was pack pulled, from a box I paid $30 for, and if I had to get rid of my entire collection for any reason, it would be the last to go. I love it.

Posts: 1562 | Location: Milwaukee, WI | Registered: November 27, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of cardcollectors uk
posted Hide Post
C'mon guys - more replies! No images needed just a quick message with your favorite/favourite card
(for the UK and US spellers Smile )

Posts: 128 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: September 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of Jim Sim
posted Hide Post
My favourite is the Star Wars 30th Anniversary Harrison Ford autograph card.

Jim

Posts: 13 | Location: England | Registered: September 09, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Jake
posted Hide Post
Mine is our Buffy 10th Anniversary Stake Card

My wife's is the Harry Potter "Potter Stinks" button prop card from an SDCC goodie bag. I think it was limited to 34 or something like that. Those are 2 cards that will forever be in our collection no matter how big or small lol

Posts: 1226 | Location: Vegas Baby! | Registered: September 21, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of archifou
posted Hide Post
Daredevil Jennifer Garner autograph card

Posts: 1225 | Location: Montreal, Quebec, Canada | Registered: November 17, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
The Bart Simpson "Shadowbart" card that came in the 1994 Images of Shadowhawk card set.

I think it came 1 per 15 boxes. I pulled one

Posts: 4714 | Location: Bayonne, NJ, USA | Registered: May 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
This one always makes me smile.. were people so innocent back then?.. also from a really cool set of cards..

Star Trek (A&BC) from 1969

Posts: 162 | Location: UK | Registered: December 18, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of john the hat
posted Hide Post
stewie auto card season 1 family guy

Posts: 1115 | Location: England | Registered: March 31, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of X
posted Hide Post
Easy choice for this Bond fan: Pierce Brosnan as James Bond 007

Posts: 3136 | Location: England | Registered: June 23, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of BILLZEE
posted Hide Post
A fav is my Topps Bettie Page Illustrated promo for the set that never was...

For me, Dave Stevens rendition of Ms Page cannot be equaled.

(but that ST Rock in Pursuit is hilarous...!)

Posts: 2236 | Location: DFW | Registered: January 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of DScardzguy
posted Hide Post
The AAA Decision '92, 1000-stripe parallel Colin Powell card I pulled from a box of AAA Decision '92 I bought in 1994.

Posts: 18 | Location: Syracuse, USA | Registered: August 20, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post