Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Card Discussion    What's your favourite card?
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

What's your favourite card?
 Login/Join

Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by X:
Easy choice for this Bond fan: Pierce Brosnan as James Bond 007

and is that a fullbleed autograph card x ?

Posts: 1212 | Location: u.k. | Registered: February 02, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of john the hat
posted Hide Post
why would you sign yourself JUICE SOUR

Posts: 1115 | Location: England | Registered: March 31, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I have many favourite,but right now its this promo that came the other day with an order Wink

Posts: 1212 | Location: u.k. | Registered: February 02, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cardcollectors uk:
C'mon guys - more replies! No images needed just a quick message with your favorite/favourite card
(for the UK and US spellers Smile )
I think the problem may be with the question. I don't know about other collectors but I do not have a single favourite card. Never have and never will. I focus on sketch cards in this hobby and with one or two exceptions, every card I have decided to keep is a favourite for one reason or another. That's why I kept them Big Grin The exceptions are cards I picked up purely to complete an artist Master Set even though the cards didn't appeal to me for any other reason.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Kevin F,

Posts: 1528 | Location: Warrington, UK | Registered: January 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
I agree with Kevin. I could maybe post 10 favorite cards, but I could never trim it down to just one.

Posts: 2502 | Location: USA | Registered: November 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Here is an example of three new sketches that I have just added to my collection. They are all amazing sketches but I could never describe any of them as being my favourite. Of course, Axebone's sketch probably represents how myself and a lot of other collector's feel when they find a real treasure whilst breaking a box or pack of cards, but it is not my single favourite card:

Epona by Hanie, Hecate by Hanie and Pandora by Axebone

Posts: 1528 | Location: Warrington, UK | Registered: January 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Mine was the Merry autograph I pulled from LORT first release. Alas, my $2.99 retail pack from Target had to be sold for $1,250.

Posts: 457 | Location: Raleigh | Registered: April 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of X
posted Hide Post
This thread needs more pictures please... I love hearing about people's favourites but don't have a clue what half these cards mentioned are!

Posts: 3136 | Location: England | Registered: June 23, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Miss Lizzy
posted Hide Post
This is my current fave:

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

Posts: 2070 | Location: Southern California | Registered: March 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Card Dude
posted Hide Post
Mine is still this:

Pack-Pulled at the set's release and still not beaten.

I have several other cards that I consider equals to this one but they were all purchases so this one always remains a favourite. I can remember the exact feeling when I got it and that will last forever Smile

Posts: 1117 | Location: UK | Registered: December 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of cardcollectors uk
posted Hide Post
Wow. That's the passion for your hobby I want to hear anyone match. Cat Staggs is awesome.

Posts: 128 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: September 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
This is my favorite card
www.photobucket.com/stingh2

Posts: 31 | Location: N.Y | Registered: May 27, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Ace of Hearts
posted Hide Post
Royo

Posts: 2894 | Location: San Diego | Registered: June 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
i just picked up one of the dexter blood slide cards it is my favorite non sketchcard, non auto hands down

Posts: 230 | Location: pa | Registered: March 31, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Simpsonoid
posted Hide Post
I love the promo from Valiant's The Chaos Effect from the 90s.
Great drawing of Master Darque hovering in the air above our heroes.
It was free as well!

Posts: 22 | Location: chester,ny 10918 | Registered: September 01, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

not a particularly valuable card but i loved pulling this card out of a pack as a kid. I bought so many packs but this was the only chromium. Years later i found an online store selling all the others in this subset so i bought them up. Really great looking set, even though i paid way too much!

Posts: 88 | Location: Australia | Registered: June 09, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Chris Cline
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by simpsonscardman:
quote:
Originally posted by Chris Cline:
My William Shatner Trek 6 auto.

Any chance of a pic please??i collect Shatner autos.i would like to see that!!

http://1000thghostcards.weebly.com/

Posts: 1155 | Location: Denver, CO | Registered: December 03, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
New favorites

Still by far the best show on TV

I still miss Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles, and as good as Linda Hamilton was, I loved Lena Headey as Sarah Connor

And who doesn't love Super Girl although I really liked Laura in Instant Star

Posts: 860 | Location: Alaska | Registered: May 28, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Chris Cline
posted Hide Post
Why Chuck?!?!? Why must you make us hate you?

http://1000thghostcards.weebly.com/

Posts: 1155 | Location: Denver, CO | Registered: December 03, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Chris Cline:
Why Chuck?!?!? Why must you make us hate you?

Hehe...and I'm picking up a Kaley Cuoco BBT auto this week

Posts: 860 | Location: Alaska | Registered: May 28, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post