Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Autograph question
 Login/Join

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Chrisahend
posted
Can someone tell me if Rachel Skarsten or Mia Sara have ever signed for a card set? I didn't see any on Ebay but that doesn't always mean anything.

Posts: 869 | Location: Birmingham, AL | Registered: November 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Raj
posted Hide Post
In google's search window, enter rachel skarsten site:nslists.com and press return.
Since you're looking for a person, you might want to put the name in double quotes.

If Rachel Skarsten (hopefully not a sports person) has signed for a set and Jeff has the set on his site, this should bring it up.
Replace "rachel skarsten" with anything or anyone else you're looking for.

If you want to check on any other site, then replace nslists.com with the url for that site e.g. "rachel skarsten" site:ebay.com.

Posts: 3249 | Location: Luton, UK | Registered: October 07, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I do not believe either of them have signed for a set...I'd love a Rachel Skarsten autograph though. Love her on Lost Girl. Hopefully she is back next season.

Posts: 860 | Location: Alaska | Registered: May 28, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Chrisahend
posted Hide Post
Thanks Raj. I'll try that. I don't think there are any series sets that they would have signed for but I was hoping one of them might have signed for Pop Century, Americana or something similar.

Maybe we'll get a Lost Girls set and Rachel will sign for that.

Posts: 869 | Location: Birmingham, AL | Registered: November 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Chrisahend:
Thanks Raj. I'll try that. I don't think there are any series sets that they would have signed for but I was hoping one of them might have signed for Pop Century, Americana or something similar.

Maybe we'll get a Lost Girls set and Rachel will sign for that.

I'm pretty sure Skarsten hasn't signed. I regularly looked for her autos on eBay.

Posts: 860 | Location: Alaska | Registered: May 28, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of fuchaldream
posted Hide Post
I am still waiting for the Birds of Prey set. Where is Inkworks when you need them?

Posts: 275 | Location: Indiana | Registered: January 26, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post