Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Card Discussion    #CollectorAppreciationDay
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

#CollectorAppreciationDay
 Login/Join

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Heroes For Hire
posted
Saw this on Twitter ...
https://twitter.com/crackinwax...107813524586497?s=12

I just want to express my appreciation to all the collectors here that post interesting, informative, and entertaining things for me to contemplate. You help make this a fun hobby for me Thumb Up

Posts: 683 | Location: Long Beach, CA | Registered: October 15, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Oh think nothing of it old boy. Wavey

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of Raven
posted Hide Post
I never heard of it, but as everybody gets a day, why not? Big Grin

I think this is probably something better put to card companies or hobby stores or dealers, free cards for regular customers. Now there's a good idea, but I guess we'll have to wait till next year to bring it up again. Wink

But in the spirit of whatever this is Big Grin , thanks to all Card Talk members who post and thanks to Beckett for keeping the NSU forums open. Thumb Up

Posts: 10380 | Location: New York | Registered: November 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Thank you to barobehere for helping me out with some Beach Boys cards, and all the other collectors on here who keep things interesting.

Posts: 5409 | Location: Parts Unknown. | Registered: January 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post