Non-Sport Update's Card Talk
e bay Global Shipping Program

This topic can be found at:
https://nonsportupdate.infopop.cc/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/954605353/m/5567039296

March 23, 2020, 06:44 PM
piko
e bay Global Shipping Program
I had a post about E Bay Gsp about a fortnight ago ,at t5he moment I cant pull it up ,
Anyway here is the result of my enquiry
E BAY SUKS
I got hold of NZ Customs ant their reply to me was I was not pating Import tak only tax that I should be charged was GST of %15 of article price and Shipping
The rest is taken by E Bay for Shipping from seller to Pitney Bowes and Brokeridge fees etc,I had already paid shipping of US4 12.19, Why should I pay more in hidden charges
Anyway I Emailed E Bay informing them of this on a link that I hab been E Mailing them on
EG E Mailing and replying and about 2 minutes after E Mailing them got this reply 9 This site dose not take replys to E Mails with a link to another site upon going to that site it was E Bays complaints site wich takes you round in circles to get your message through
Then next thing a E Mail from E Bay asking how did we do and asking me for a review .
Well that set me off I filled it in with the worst feedback that i could think of.
Since then dead silence
So the E Bay GSP is ripping you off for sure and hiding behind the smallprint.
In my opinion all charges should be disclosed on the invoice sent by E Bay and when enquired about not referred to the smallprint
So I guess that my case or enquiry has been closed.
Sorry for the rambling.