Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Card Discussion    Back to where it all began...
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Back to where it all began...
 Login/Join

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of jademaliburoad
posted Hide Post
In my early teens I've discovered Some like it hot and fell for Marilyn. In France we didn't have cards everywhere at all. I started to read many books about her and learned about collectible Sports cards of her husband Joe DiMaggio.

Years later my husband and I entered a doll store because they had Marilyn dolls. It was my first time in this store, and I looked everywhere as they had many collectibles. In the back I saw some boxes with a photo of Marilyn. Only a few wrappers remained and I bought all of them.
It was so exciting to open those wrappers and discovered great cards, including shiny ones. It was from Sportstime and soon found more online. Later I've discovered NSU and that there was cards for movies and series and so much more.

Opening my first NSU was an exciting dive into a brand new world. Many boxes and cases followed, discovering a great community and years of fun opening all these wonderful packs.

Posts: 1084 | Location: France | Registered: April 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post