Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Card Discussion    So... which 1 Card Means the MOST to You?
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

So... which 1 Card Means the MOST to You?
 Login/Join

Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
For $900 i'd want the real Halle Berry. Luv You

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of X
posted Hide Post
For $900, I think the real Halle Berry is overpriced!

Posts: 3136 | Location: England | Registered: June 23, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
How very dare you. Eek

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
Now why am I thinking of MONSTER'S BALL? Besides it being a very good movie, of course.

Posts: 2502 | Location: USA | Registered: November 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of fuchaldream
posted Hide Post
I have two, but one is non-sport and one is hockey.

The first is my Kirsten Dunst auto from Small Soldiers. My wife and best friend got it for me for our anniversary few years back. I had told her how much I wanted one, but that I just could not bring myself to pay the prices I had seen.

The scond is our Sidney Crosby Marks of Distinction autograph from 05-06 SP Authentic. It is numbered to 25 and features a crisp blue ink auto. My wife pulled it from our first premium card box in the spring of 06. I had joked with the card shop owner that I would come back over when we pulled a Crosby auto from that very box. So, of course, we drove over after we pulled it to show it off. The card shop owner is a huge Pittsburgh Penguins fan.

Posts: 275 | Location: Indiana | Registered: January 26, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Stargaterules
posted Hide Post
Nice , Sidney Crosby looks like he is on his way back finally ! Go Pens ! I have always liked the Peguins , well since the Lemiux days.

Posts: 91 | Location: Florida | Registered: December 16, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of fuchaldream
posted Hide Post
Not to drag us further down the SPORTS road, but I am glad he is coming back. It was tough to see him go down like that in January. Steckel did not even draw a penalty....

Saw Crosby play against the Blue Jackets last fall. He got the shootout winner. I'm a Jackets fan (I know, I know...), but it was great to be there to see him work his magic.

Back to non-sports now...

My next favorite cards are the three fossil cards I pulled redemptions for from the UD Champs set in 08-09. They are case hits, and I bought 4 boxes from different sources (presumably, different cases). I rarely get hits like that, but I did not complain. I'll try to remember to post pics when I have a chance.

Posts: 275 | Location: Indiana | Registered: January 26, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I don't know that I have a card that means the most, but I will say this is the first sketch card I bought, and I still have it.

Posts: 860 | Location: Alaska | Registered: May 28, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Tattoox
posted Hide Post
I can't narrow it down to just one card. Just like I was asked recently which autograph I have means the most to me. Too many, with too many stories to name just one.

Posts: 1619 | Location: Oregon | Registered: August 25, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Electrawoman Cards f/k/a jane
posted Hide Post
Hard to narrow it down, but I LOVE this one because it has my kitty Sabrina.

Posts: 3213 | Location: Queens NYC | Registered: September 21, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
New Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cardaddict:
I got the Halle Berry kind of cheap, I guess, a couple hundred dollars. But if she let me pick her up for $900 I'd have to think about it.

Please let me know if you ever want to get rid of it Big Grin I have been hunting for it for a while.

rhumphreys@bh.com

Posts: 2 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: August 10, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post