Non-Sport Update's Card Talk
So... which 1 Card Means the MOST to You?

This topic can be found at:
https://nonsportupdate.infopop.cc/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/954605353/m/5527039906

October 13, 2011, 06:53 AM
wolfie
So... which 1 Card Means the MOST to You?
For $900 i'd want the real Halle Berry. Luv You

October 13, 2011, 11:55 AM
X
For $900, I think the real Halle Berry is overpriced!
October 13, 2011, 01:29 PM
wolfie
How very dare you. Eek

October 13, 2011, 07:40 PM
cardaddict
Now why am I thinking of MONSTER'S BALL? Besides it being a very good movie, of course.
October 19, 2011, 09:47 PM
fuchaldream
I have two, but one is non-sport and one is hockey.

The first is my Kirsten Dunst auto from Small Soldiers. My wife and best friend got it for me for our anniversary few years back. I had told her how much I wanted one, but that I just could not bring myself to pay the prices I had seen.

The scond is our Sidney Crosby Marks of Distinction autograph from 05-06 SP Authentic. It is numbered to 25 and features a crisp blue ink auto. My wife pulled it from our first premium card box in the spring of 06. I had joked with the card shop owner that I would come back over when we pulled a Crosby auto from that very box. So, of course, we drove over after we pulled it to show it off. The card shop owner is a huge Pittsburgh Penguins fan.
October 19, 2011, 10:28 PM
Stargaterules
Nice , Sidney Crosby looks like he is on his way back finally ! Go Pens ! I have always liked the Peguins , well since the Lemiux days.
October 20, 2011, 12:20 PM
fuchaldream
Not to drag us further down the SPORTS road, but I am glad he is coming back. It was tough to see him go down like that in January. Steckel did not even draw a penalty....

Saw Crosby play against the Blue Jackets last fall. He got the shootout winner. I'm a Jackets fan (I know, I know...), but it was great to be there to see him work his magic.

Back to non-sports now...

My next favorite cards are the three fossil cards I pulled redemptions for from the UD Champs set in 08-09. They are case hits, and I bought 4 boxes from different sources (presumably, different cases). I rarely get hits like that, but I did not complain. I'll try to remember to post pics when I have a chance.
October 31, 2011, 01:17 AM
Chuck Bartowski
I don't know that I have a card that means the most, but I will say this is the first sketch card I bought, and I still have it.

October 31, 2011, 03:46 AM
Tattoox
I can't narrow it down to just one card. Just like I was asked recently which autograph I have means the most to me. Too many, with too many stories to name just one.

October 31, 2011, 09:49 AM
Electrawoman Cards f/k/a jane
Hard to narrow it down, but I LOVE this one because it has my kitty Sabrina.

August 11, 2012, 10:56 AM
Humpdz
quote:
Originally posted by cardaddict:
I got the Halle Berry kind of cheap, I guess, a couple hundred dollars. But if she let me pick her up for $900 I'd have to think about it.

Please let me know if you ever want to get rid of it Big Grin I have been hunting for it for a while.

rhumphreys@bh.com