Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Card Discussion    New "Extremely Limited" category at Rittenhouse
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

New "Extremely Limited" category at Rittenhouse
 Login/Join

posted
I've just been having a look at the Stargate Universe Season 2 checklist, and noticed this running across the top of the page:

Extremely Limited = 200 or less, Very Limited = 200-300, Limited = 300-500 range, Normal = over 500

I'm assuming that it would be a category that contains the 1-, 3-, and 6-case auto cards, but I guess we'll find out soon.

Posts: 213 | Location: SY, England | Registered: October 26, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of Raven
posted Hide Post
I don't think RA means to include case autos in the extremely limited category.

Incentive cards are judged by the degree of product necessary to obtain them, so they are all on tiered, limited production levels. They are not packed pulled, so there are no stated ratios, and their actual numbers are usually only calculated by collectors based on the reported number of cases released.

Extremely limited is just a catagory for those premium inserts that fall in the shortest run of production, be it a certain signer, or a specific prop card, or whatever else may be the type of "hit" in the product.

Posts: 10410 | Location: New York | Registered: November 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post