Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Card Discussion    AVP Personal Sketch Booklet by Jason Crosby
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

AVP Personal Sketch Booklet by Jason Crosby
 Login/Join

posted
The following was a trade with artist Jason Crosby and myself.I will admit I wasn't really expecting the booklet to look much different from the great scan he took,well I could not have been more wrong.His attention to detail is amazing,really it is.Now maybe I'm easily impressed......I don't know..... but I could not have expected a more detailed and visually appealing piece of art of the Alien and Predator.

Both booklets were built by myself as Jason created all the graphic design art for his Freddy vs. Jason booklet and illustrated the interior of my AVP booklet.

Jason's end.

My end before.

After.

Jason also included some of his sketch draft work he used for the booklet as well as some other things he was working on.A big thanks again to Jason for the great illustration and trade we worked out.

Posts: 30 | Location: NEW YORK | Registered: July 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
wow those are awesome! Big Grin

Posts: 4328 | Location: Canada | Registered: April 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of chesspieceface
posted Hide Post
It's always nice to have a one of a kind, and you can't get much more unique than these. The subjects you could use are absolutely endless. Good stuff!!

Posts: 3318 | Location: California | Registered: December 23, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
New Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Thanks for showing off the cards, Steve. As a horror nerd (and 80s slashers in particular), the 'Jason/Freddy' card you made me is the fav of my (limited) collection.

Glad you like the 'AvP' sketch booklet too!

And with the sketches, you got to see some random editorial spots I was sketching around the same time I worked on your booklet. Believe me....they weren't nearly as fun as drawing battling scifi icons.

Posts: 1 | Location: Greenville | Registered: May 11, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wgf351
posted Hide Post
Great cards! Both look very well done

Posts: 111 | Location: Rhode Island | Registered: January 24, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post