Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Cards To Watch
 Login/Join

Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Raven
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cardaddict:
I thought TERMINATOR SALVATION was a great movie and eagerly collected all the cards, autographs included. But that's just because I have impeccable taste, harumph, harumph.

OK, we'll go with that. Big Grin

Posts: 7260 | Location: New York | Registered: November 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of mykdude
posted Hide Post
I actually liked T Salvation as well.

Unfortunately the card set suffered from a lack of sigs from all the major cast and my on card Michael Ironside from Outer Limits beats a sticker any day of the week.

I have picked up a few in putting casts together but I think getting Jane isn't a bad idea at all.

Really not sure if Jadagrace has bailed out of the biz to complete her education or if she is done. Can't find much on her these days.

Posts: 3080 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: March 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of mykdude
posted Hide Post
I did pick up Angourie Rice from the Spider Man set for $40. Really didn't see much from her in that film but really liked her in Nice Guys.

Someone to watch for sure.

Posts: 3080 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: March 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Nice pick up on Angourie Rice, those were holding at $60 for a long time, but looks like they finally dipped. I think there is potential there too.

Posts: 4328 | Location: Parts Unknown. | Registered: January 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I just copycatted you and picked up a Rice on COMC -- couldn't pass it up for the price. Thanks for the tip.

Posts: 4328 | Location: Parts Unknown. | Registered: January 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of mykdude
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by webjon:
I just copycatted you and picked up a Rice on COMC -- couldn't pass it up for the price. Thanks for the tip.

Nice! Still wondering what sigs will be released in the Spiderman set.

Does anyone have an opinion on Erin Kellyman? Saw her in Solo and thought she was very beautiful but her role really wasn't all that deep.

She's in other things that I don't really care for, was wondering if anyone else watches her work on television?

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Just picked up another Rice on COMC -- there are some good deals on there. Currently there is a Rice listed for $30.25, which I think is a steal.

No clue on Kellyman. . . so hard to tell what someone's career is going to look like.