Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Card Discussion    Once upon a time in Hollywood
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Once upon a time in Hollywood
 Login/Join

Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
James Remar was in Dexter, I believe.

Posts: 2200 | Location: Huntsville, AL United States | Registered: November 30, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bill Mullins:
James Remar was in Dexter, I believe.

Yes and he has a variant in the set as well.

Lew Temple as been mentioned, he was in a minor role but I have his Walking dead card and realised I also have Nicholas Hammond in a pop century set but on a card with all 7 Von Trap children from The sound of music.

Posts: 1212 | Location: u.k. | Registered: February 02, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mykdude:
Others in the film that have cards

Clifton Collins Jr Star Trek

Lew Temple Walking Dead

Both had non speaking roles, Temple was hanging at the bar (and using the spittoon) Clifton Collins rode in with Luke Perry, was Collins in Star trek recognisable or one of those aliens ?

Posts: 1212 | Location: u.k. | Registered: February 02, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of Raven
posted Hide Post
I know that card collectors can value almost any connection to a favorite movie or show, but when its the guy who used the spittoon, somebody has to draw the line. Big Grin

Posts: 10380 | Location: New York | Registered: November 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of mykdude
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cheifbrody:

Both had non speaking roles, Temple was hanging at the bar (and using the spittoon) Clifton Collins rode in with Luke Perry, was Collins in Star trek recognisable or one of those aliens ?

Given that so few from this film have signed anything ya sort of have to take what is available.

Clifton was in the reboot as one of Nero's crew played by Eric Bana.

Here is a photo of my Boondock Saints cast with him in it.

https://photos.google.com/shar...ZUh6QlRPOWNXSW8zN29R

Posts: 4848 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: March 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Raven:
I know that card collectors can value almost any connection to a favorite movie or show, but when its the guy who used the spittoon, somebody has to draw the line. Big Grin

That's true, but he's still Axel from the walking dead.

Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Brenda Vaccaro was also in the movie, but she didn't speak and we only saw the back of her head.

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of mykdude
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cheifbrody:
Brenda Vaccaro was also in the movie, but she didn't speak and we only saw the back of her head.

I don't recall her signing for anything. I know I have looked a few times putting together a Johnny Bravo group.

Posts: 4848 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: March 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of Raven
posted Hide Post
For those fans of Martin Kove posting, look for him while you can in the next series of Dancing With The Stars starting now. He is actually one of the better names. My favorites this 30th Season are the "Peloton instructor" and the "social media star".

This show has turned into such garbage. Big Grin

Posts: 10380 | Location: New York | Registered: November 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post