Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Card Discussion    Win Non-Sport Cards on Facebook Page!
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Win Non-Sport Cards on Facebook Page!
 Login/Join

Picture of MRNONSPORT
posted

Go to Facebook and search Mr. Non-Sport Cards. To enter to win, all you have to do is click the "Like" button. Thank You.

Posts: 40 | Location: PA | Registered: October 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of MRNONSPORT
posted Hide Post
SPECIAL ANNOUNCMENT! A HOBBY BOX OF 2012 TOPPS STAR WARS GALAXY 7 WILL BE THE GRAND PRIZE IN OUR BLACK FRIDAY GIVEAWAY!

Posts: 40 | Location: PA | Registered: October 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Ace of Hearts
posted Hide Post
I'm not on Facebook.

Posts: 2894 | Location: San Diego | Registered: June 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of Raven
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ace of Hearts:
I'm not on Facebook.

Me neither! I have friends that shake their heads and say "why are you not on Facebook, we could talk?" I say, "you have my phone number and yet you never call". Go figure. Big Grin

But its a nice contest, maybe someone from Card Talk will win. Thumb Up

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Raven,

Posts: 10375 | Location: New York | Registered: November 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of MRNONSPORT
posted Hide Post
To a degree facebook keeps peoples one on one social skills down. I agree, people would rather facebook than pick up a phone. I would say it may be time to start a facebook page, if not for keeping in touch with family and friends you will get a chance enter the Black Friday Contest. Also you can “like” the Non-Sport Update facebook page and get news on Non-Sport Cards and things going on in the Non-Sport Hobby. Thank You & Take Care.

Picture of dru'sgarden
posted Hide Post
My computer isn't Facebook friendly. The last time I tried to get into Facebook it froze up on me completely. I'm not gonna try that again. I have enough problems with this thing as it is.

Sounds like a cool contest though. *sigh*

Posts: 495 | Location: Massachusetts | Registered: June 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Ooh i'm on facebook, i shall enter. Wavey

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Freddy
posted Hide Post
I'm on Facebook and I'll "like" you.
The prizes look fantastic.
Fred Scribner

Posts: 1319 | Location: Rhode Island USA 02889 | Registered: January 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of MRNONSPORT
posted Hide Post
So far we are getting a great responce, thank you to all that have entered into our Black Friday Contest.

Picture of WoofyTrades
posted Hide Post
O_o I like. I would like twice but that's not an option....yet.

Posts: 22 | Location: Non-Sport Forum | Registered: November 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
Thumb Up

Posts: 12153 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
quote:
Mr. Non-Sport Cards

awesome contest i clicked like

thanks for the chance

Posts: 91 | Location: ma | Registered: April 01, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post