Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Card Discussion    Vote for the Best Cards of 2015
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Vote for the Best Cards of 2015
 Login/Join

Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted
We've started our annual poll today where you can cast your vote and tell us what you think the best cards of the year are. Choose up to 5 sets. Click below to vote:

Non-Sport Update Best of 2015: Vote for your 5 favorite non-sport card series of 2015

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
Just a quick reminder that our year-end poll continues through Thursday. Help us choose the five best non-sport sets of 2015. Choose up to five sets at the link posted above. Thanks.

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Voted! Thumb Up

Reliving my childhood one piece of painted plastic and slab of cardboard at a time.

Posts: 971 | Location: San Diego | Registered: July 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
Voted Big Grin

Posts: 12157 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of piperh33
posted Hide Post
Voted. Smile

Posts: 130 | Location: Bordeaux, France | Registered: December 19, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
Last call! The poll closes tonight so if you haven't yet voted, do so now. You can choose up to 5 sets for best set of 2015.

Non-Sport Update Best of 2015: Vote for your 5 favorite non-sport card series of 2015

Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of Raven
posted Hide Post
Voted.

Posts: 10401 | Location: New York | Registered: November 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of MarcG
posted Hide Post
Voted...

Posts: 1595 | Location: USA | Registered: August 21, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
Your votes for 2015's best have been tabulated.... See the results here:

The Best Sets of 2015 Are…

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Elaine Perna
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by H_Toser:
Your votes for 2015's best have been tabulated.... See the results here:

The Best Sets of 2015 Are…

Tony and I were completely shocked when we saw the results for the Non-Sports Update reader choice for the top 10 best sets of 2015. :shock:

I really cried (happy tears) when I read it. We could not have done it without all the artists and everyone who supported us. This is what makes us strive to continue to try to make the best small sets that we can possibly make. It's very hard to express just how much we really appreciate everyone who voted for us and for all the support over the years. Thank you again, we truly appreciate it. A huge thank you to Harris Toser and everyone at NSU for giving us the opportunity to show what we can do.
Big Grin

Posts: 2282 | Location: Ontario, Canada | Registered: September 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of mintoncard
posted Hide Post
Cheers to R.R. Parks Cards' "Stooges series 4" for making the list. See Richard, all that hard work was worth it!

Posts: 858 | Location: Golden Valley, MN | Registered: August 15, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
ClapCongratulations Tony and Elaine!! Clap

Thank You for continually putting out gorgeous, top-quality art sets. Smile

And I second mintoncard - kudos to Richard for producing such fun and unique sets. Really looking forward to the Grim Reaper!

Reliving my childhood one piece of painted plastic and slab of cardboard at a time.

Posts: 971 | Location: San Diego | Registered: July 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post