Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Card Discussion    Final Warehouse 13 set?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Final Warehouse 13 set?
 Login/Join

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of MvG
posted
Does anyone know if or when a final Warehouse 13 set is coming out to wrap the series up? Stil a couple episodes left to cover right? No news on the RA site (yet)...

Posts: 792 | Location: Netherlands | Registered: April 25, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Aren't there still a few episodes of Warehouse 13 still to come on TV to wrap the series up ? Maybe Rittenhouse are waiting until after they have been transmitted before releasing a final set of cards.

Posts: 1529 | Location: Warrington, UK | Registered: January 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of MvG
posted Hide Post
The series ended some time ago with six final season/arc episodes. So release should be soon! Or not...

Posts: 792 | Location: Netherlands | Registered: April 25, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MvG:
The series ended some time ago with six final season/arc episodes. So release should be soon! Or not...
As far as I'm aware, the abbreviated 6 episode Season 5 has not aired yet. It's supposed to be coming out sometime this year.

If you go to the SyFy Channels dedicated Warehouse 13 mini-site, it clearly states:

Final Season Coming in 2014

http://www.syfy.com/warehouse13/

So I think my assumption that Rittenhouse are waiting for that to happen is correct.

Posts: 1529 | Location: Warrington, UK | Registered: January 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of glen87
posted Hide Post
season 5 has not aired yet

the last set released also only covered the first part of season 4. so we could have 2 sets left to get

Posts: 642 | Location: VT | Registered: October 01, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of MvG
posted Hide Post
Ok, thanks! I thought the series had already ended but that would have been the second part of S4. My mistake. Still 6 episodes to watch though Smile