Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Card Discussion    NEXT ZOOM MEETING 2.0 MAY 2022
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

NEXT ZOOM MEETING 2.0 MAY 2022
 Login/Join

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of cardscout182
posted
G'day everyone, just trying something a little different again this time around... Using Microsoft Teams for our online catch up.
Date: 29th MAY 2022
Time: starts at 8:00 am (Sydney time - please see conversion below).

To join the meeting, here is what you need to do:
Click this link to join online: https://teams.live.com/meet/9553223338380
Select "Join via web"
Make sure your camera is on lol
Sit back and enjoy

If you need, here is a link with instructions to join online for your convenience. Join a Teams meeting (microsoft.com)

Any issues, contact me. So, Sunday 29TH May
8am Sydney Time (Sun)
3pm Los Angeles (Sat 28th)
11pm London (Sat 28th)
6pm New Jersey (Sat 28th)
5pm Dallas (Sat 28th)
10am Auckland (Sun 29th)
4pm San Jose, Costa Rica (Sat 28th?)
I'll send out a reminder to folks a week before, thanks

Hope to catch up with lots of friendly faces and some new ones Wavey Thumb Up

Posts: 707 | Location: sydney nsw australia | Registered: February 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of cardscout182
posted Hide Post
This may have to move to the week after, ie. Sun 5th June as things have moved around. More info will be confirmed soon, thanks for your understanding. Thumb Up

Posts: 707 | Location: sydney nsw australia | Registered: February 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the update. Whatever works for you, we'll try to meet up then.

quote:
Originally posted by cardscout182:
This may have to move to the week after, ie. Sun 5th June as things have moved around. More info will be confirmed soon, thanks for your understanding. Thumb Up

Posts: 4372 | Location: San Jose, CA, USA | Registered: December 23, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of stevesaunders
posted Hide Post
Looks good. Will try to make it.

Posts: 13 | Location: North Chatham, MA | Registered: September 21, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of cardscout182
posted Hide Post
*ATTENTION*
Sorry for the short notice, I have to work this Sunday 29th (Sydney), so I'm unable to go ahead this week with the meeting.
Will get back to you ASAP with a firm date and time for the next meeting.
Sorry again. Shake Head Thumb Up

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
No problem, Cardscout. You warned us it could happen and two days' notice is plenty. Thanks.

quote:
Originally posted by cardscout182:
*ATTENTION*
Sorry for the short notice, I have to work this Sunday 29th (Sydney), so I'm unable to go ahead this week with the meeting.
Will get back to you ASAP with a firm date and time for the next meeting.
Sorry again. Shake Head Thumb Up

Posts: 4372 | Location: San Jose, CA, USA | Registered: December 23, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post