Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Card Discussion    extremely limited cards, do you have images?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

extremely limited cards, do you have images?
 Login/Join

posted
Hi,

I was wondering if anybody has images of these rare cards?

I'll start with a few examples of what I would like to see images of:

FPG winner/redemption cards (except the most common one from Joe Jusko Series 2).

Jim Davis doodle (sketch) cards

Thanks,
David

Posts: 328 | Location: Henderson, NV | Registered: February 01, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Well, one of the Davis sketches is shown in a low-res image at Worthpoint, from a 2008 auction.

Posts: 2424 | Location: North Augusta, SC, USA | Registered: November 28, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Jeff,

Thanks for the link. That is cool.

I heard there were only 10 of these sketch cards or doodles as they were called. I am looking at the NSU price guide, it says 1:10? What does that mean? 1 every 10 packs? I guess it should be (10)?

Thanks,
David

Posts: 328 | Location: Henderson, NV | Registered: February 01, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
This is a small image, but these never show up

Posts: 860 | Location: Alaska | Registered: May 28, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by dpolis:

I heard there were only 10 of these sketch cards or doodles as they were called. I am looking at the NSU price guide, it says 1:10? What does that mean? 1 every 10 packs? I guess it should be (10)?

Guess so. The Encyclopedia says "only 10 were made ... value is speculative". If they had been 1:10 packs, there wouldn't be much speculation.

Posts: 2424 | Location: North Augusta, SC, USA | Registered: November 28, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post