Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Card Discussion    What/who do you collect?
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

What/who do you collect?
 Login/Join

Picture of rwn410
posted Hide Post
Angel (The main cast's autographs)
Serenity (All of it really)
Lost (Autographs, one costume for each character, props that don't cost me much)
X-Men movies (Autographs)

And certain autographs from other sets.

Posts: 398 | Location: UK | Registered: January 01, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Incarnadine
posted Hide Post
DC, Marvel and Heroes sketch cards. All regualar season Buffy cards and certain other Buffy sets (these are actually done unless something new and exciting comes out), and various individual autograph cards of actresses I like from any number of different sets.

-Goethe

Ad pulchritudinem tria requiruntur: integritas, consonantia, claritas.
(Three things are required for beauty: wholeness, harmony, radiance.)

Posts: 5142 | Location: Vancouver/B.C./Canada | Registered: October 13, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of justalion
posted Hide Post
This is easy ! (While I hold the Line)

Lion King

Posts: 81 | Location: Pennsylvannia | Registered: January 12, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My main focus is Star Wars.Brett

Posts: 97 | Location: Nebraska City Nebraska | Registered: February 11, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Juelle Lou
posted Hide Post
Firefly (just need the autographs)
Serenity (need autographs & costumes)
Twilight (need costumes and chase)
Farscape in Motion (need everything except the base set)

Posts: 1512 | Location: Australia | Registered: October 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of DaveSB
posted Hide Post
I used to collect everything! but know its mainly sketch cards especially Marvel and DC and PSC's and anything Firefly/Serenity!

Posts: 2606 | Location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia | Registered: January 24, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of samauto
posted Hide Post
Keep the lists coming. I'll be emailing some of you shortly with card lists to trade for.

Cheers, Pete.

Posts: 504 | Location: New Zealand | Registered: July 26, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
only james bond autocards, relics and costume !!!

Posts: 91 | Location: Belgium | Registered: July 23, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Previous Collection

http://www.allthingswhedon.com/

Current collection (under construction only stunning starlets, sci fi and dressing room links work)

http://www.popcentury.net/

Posts: 860 | Location: Alaska | Registered: May 28, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Stargaterules
posted Hide Post
I am complete with all Stargate cards , Star Wars 30th Auto set and am working on indiana Jones Heritage Auto set now . Still need big names Lucas , Speilberg .... I would kill for the Lucas ....

Posts: 91 | Location: Florida | Registered: December 16, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Juelle Lou
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Chuck Bartowski:
Previous Collection

http://www.allthingswhedon.com/

Current collection (under construction only stunning starlets, sci fi and dressing room links work)

http://www.popcentury.net/

Chuck, I am soo jealous of your whole collection. Luv You
It's how I hope mine will look someday Big Grin

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Juelle Lou,

Posts: 1512 | Location: Australia | Registered: October 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
Indiana Jones Heritage (mostly) sketches from:

Jason Palmer, Trevor Grove, Adam Hughes, Russ Walks, Len Bellinger, Cat Staggs, Sean Pence... J/Scott Campbell (in my dreams Smile)

It's pretty much a wasteland at the moment though, nothing going anywhere...

Also would collect a Kathleen Kennedy Heriatge auto card if any where available! Spielberg, Lucas and Ford beyond my reach I fear.

Posts: 235 | Location: UK | Registered: March 31, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Star trek autos and costume cards… someday i want every ST costume card ever made and every auto from the main cast of all shows.

Indana Jones autos (I hear ya Kris, would LOVE any of those autos... but with my budget ill never see them in real life Shake Head ).

Iorn Man Jeff Bridges Auto Drool (and a few other IM and IM2 things - mostly costume cards for IM and chase for IM2)

Im also trying to put together a set of autos from the people that played on the movies and old G1 tv show, Transformers.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Firebird,

Posts: 116 | Location: USA | Registered: January 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Elaine Perna
posted Hide Post
I collect mostly Marvel & DC trading cards of female characters (Rogue, Storm, Jean Grey, Psylocke, White Queen, Scarlet Witch, Black Cat, Domino, Elektra, Spider-Woman, Wonder Woman, Catwoman, etc...). Smile

Posts: 2287 | Location: Ontario, Canada | Registered: September 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Zinc
posted Hide Post
With the sets that I have been collecting, I pretty much just need a couple (or more lol) of the higher-end, or rarer cards to complete the sets. Of course, I would like to add other things to my collections, such as the binders and action figures, magazines, etc. but I'll take what I can get!

I'm just a collector, and tend to hang tight to my stuff LOL. I'm sure a few of you may "recognize" me from...*s*.....and I greatly appreciate all that are willing to deal with us pesky Canadians Clap Big Grin

My list of manias:
Stargate Atlantis
Riddick
Warehouse 13 -just need the S1 Joanne Kelly auto
Jericho - Have the entire set - Whew! Dance
Lexx - Series 1 Costume, any sketches Luv You
Firefly/Serenity- autos/pw only
Terminator 2
First Wave - complete! Clap
Sliders- just need the merchandise card...oh...and there is a regular base card from the Sliders set that is signed by Jerry that I would love but is "not available to Canada" Frown

....wow....seems like a lot! No wonder I'm broke lol Shake Head

Oh, and I am hooked on costume (and some auto) variants and well, have more than one of most of my costume/pw cards.

Posts: 30 | Location: Ontario, Canada | Registered: November 22, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post