Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Christmas Carol
 Login/Join

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of btlfannz
posted
OK It's Christmas (well soon anyway) Let's have a round of a well known Christmas carol to find out how creative you are. Here we go.

On the first day of Christmas my true love sent to me a Wolfie autograph or three.

On the second day of Christmas my true love gave to me a full box of Downton Abbey.

On the third day of Christmas my true love gave to me..........well come on then, it's your turn!

Posts: 509 | Location: Auckland New Zealand | Registered: January 26, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
NSU Writer
Picture of Don Norton
posted Hide Post
On the third day of Christmas my true love gave to me three Bond Gold Girl cards.

Posts: 2911 | Location: Crystal Lake, IL | Registered: December 04, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of chesspieceface
posted Hide Post
On the fourth day of Christmas, my true love gave to me: four ring European binder albums that won't fit my Ultra-pro pages...

Posts: 3318 | Location: California | Registered: December 23, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of btlfannz
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by chesspieceface:
On the fourth day of Christmas, my true love gave to me: four ring European binder albums that won't fit my Ultra-pro pages...

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

Posts: 509 | Location: Auckland New Zealand | Registered: January 26, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Five howling wolfie's. Big Grin

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of Raven
posted Hide Post
On the sixth day of Christmas, my true love gave to me:

Six Breygent Kringle sketches.

Posts: 10383 | Location: New York | Registered: November 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of btlfannz
posted Hide Post
On the seventh day of Christmas my true love gave to me seven swans a swimming (ref. Fleer Christmas Cards 1995 - now how clever was that?)

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Komodo
posted Hide Post
On the Eighth Day of Christmas, my true love gave to me- eight parallel sets

Posts: 1206 | Location: St. Thomas, Ontario, Canada | Registered: June 07, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of btlfannz
posted Hide Post
224 views of this thread and only 5 could be bothered posting. It was only a fun piece for Christmas and I thought it might just engender some Christmas spirit.

Bah humbug to the lot of you.

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of chesspieceface
posted Hide Post
On the 9th Day of Christmas, my true love gave to me...nine apathetic card collectorrrsssss.....

Posts: 3318 | Location: California | Registered: December 23, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of btlfannz
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by chesspieceface:
On the 9th Day of Christmas, my true love gave to me...nine apathetic card collectorrrsssss.....

Clap Clap Wave
In the immortal words of the Aussie's Chess, May all their chickens turn to emus and kick their bloody outhouses down.

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Will
posted Hide Post
On the 10th day of Christmas, my true love gave to me...10 Mars Attacks cards....

Posts: 1458 | Location: Prairieville, LA | Registered: May 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of AWR
posted Hide Post
On the 11th day of Christmas, my true love gave to me 11 Star Trek Auto Cards

Merry Christmas everybody

Posts: 382 | Location: Califon, NJ | Registered: October 26, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
On the 12th day of Christmas, my true love gave to me:

12 Master Sets, peace, and harmony;
11 Star Trek Auto Cards
10 Mars Attacks cards
9 apathetic card collectorrrsssss.....
8 parallel sets
7 swans a swimming
6 Breygent Kringle sketches
5 howlllllling wolfies

4 ring European binders
3 Bond Gold Girl cards
2 full boxes of Downton Abbey
and a Wolfie autograph or three!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: allender,

Posts: 2424 | Location: North Augusta, SC, USA | Registered: November 28, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of btlfannz
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by allender:
On the 12th day of Christmas, my true love game to me:

12 Master Sets, peace, and harmony;
11 Star Trek Auto Cards
10 Mars Attacks cards
9 apathetic card collectorrrsssss.....
8 parallel sets
7 swans a swimming
6 Breygent Kringle sketches
5 howlllllling wolfies

4 ring European binders
3 Bond Gold Girl cards
2 full boxes of Downton Abbey
and a Wolfie autograph or three!

Well done Jeff, thank you for that.