Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Card Discussion    terminator 2 filmcardz case question
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

terminator 2 filmcardz case question
 Login/Join

posted
i saw that the
Dan Stanton/Don Stanton (Dual Autograph; 400 signed)
CT1 Shirt worn by Arnold Schwarzenegger as T800 (exclusive FilmWear Card)
are listed as case toppers

were they both or one in each case or did some cases have none of them?

thanks

Posts: 230 | Location: pa | Registered: March 31, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Scifi Cards
posted Hide Post
I opened a case back in the day and all it had was the Dual Autograph card. So I'm guessing there was either one or the other.

Ed

Trading Page Now Online: http://www.scifi.cards/trading.html

Collecting Sketches of the Character Crystal

Posts: 5079 | Location: Phoenix, AZ | Registered: March 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
i did not get either in my case

Posts: 230 | Location: pa | Registered: March 31, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
i recieved the ct1 costume card with a case i bought in the uk at the original release.maybe it was a uk exclusive,not sure.

Posts: 312 | Location: united kingdom | Registered: February 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Scifi Cards
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by nick9819:
i did not get either in my case

Possible explanation...

Artbox has been known to occasionally ship case incentive separate from the cases. I know I got the dual auto, but I can't say for sure if it was inside the case or not.

Ed

Trading Page Now Online: http://www.scifi.cards/trading.html

Collecting Sketches of the Character Crystal

Posts: 5079 | Location: Phoenix, AZ | Registered: March 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of venom5liter
posted Hide Post
My case had the CT1 and I was given the dual autograph by my dealer. I'm guessing the dual autograph was some sort of incentive.

My T2 Set

Trade List | Want List | NonSport Collection | Wrestling Collection | Facebook

Posts: 1857 | Location: Sugar Grove, IL, United States | Registered: October 02, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Chris Cline
posted Hide Post
Wow that is some set up you got there Venom. I might start scanning in all my cards just for the insurance angle.

http://1000thghostcards.weebly.com/

Posts: 1155 | Location: Denver, CO | Registered: December 03, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
Very Nice

Posts: 12154 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post