Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Card Discussion    Star Wars Lego (Topps) cards
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Star Wars Lego (Topps) cards
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
posted
I have never heard of these. How many SW lego cards has Topps done ?

I see Jeff Allendar lists a 12 card promo pack from the SDCC. I have never seen that. Is it hard to find ?

Posts: 4714 | Location: Bayonne, NJ, USA | Registered: May 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RedFive
posted Hide Post
Cello packs of 12 random cards were given away at gaming stores when ordering the Lego II game. I got one pack at the local store, and had to buy a pack on the bay, and trade for the ones I still needed. I know some people are still trying to complete the set.

Posts: 440 | Location: USA | Registered: October 15, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

Posts: 163 | Location: Georgia | Registered: October 02, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I picked up two packs of these last week. They are supposed to contain 10 cards, plus 2 headers

My one pack only had 9 cards, but I was lucky as between the two packs I assembled nearly a complete set-- 13 of the 15 cards

I was missing only # 5 and 9, but I found 9 today

Still looking for card #5. Anyone have one for trade?

This message has been edited. Last edited by: H_Toser,

Posts: 4714 | Location: Bayonne, NJ, USA | Registered: May 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post