Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Next OTB ?
 Login/Join

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of batmancity
posted
Hi everyone

Does anyone have an idea when the next Open That Box Day is scheduled this year ?

Posts: 597 | Location: Paris, France | Registered: May 24, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of batmancity
posted Hide Post
Hi all
I have received my latest copy of NSU and no mention at all of a Open That Box Day 2014, is it really true as I was expecting this event as usual around this time of year ? Any information would be good !!!!

Posts: 597 | Location: Paris, France | Registered: May 24, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
We are looking at doing OTB '14 in late May this year. We should have that date here soon as well as in the next NSU.

Thanks!

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of batmancity
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by H_Toser:
We are looking at doing OTB '14 in late May this year. We should have that date here soon as well as in the next NSU.

Thanks!

Hi Harris

I'm relieved now Smile thanks for the confirmation. Can't wait to open some boxes !

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of TC00
posted Hide Post
Cannot wait! Clap

Posts: 937 | Location: UK | Registered: December 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Lovemesomecards
posted Hide Post
Can't wait for the date. In the meantime I better figure out what I am going to open.

Posts: 749 | Location: Rockford,Illinois | Registered: July 01, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
FYI -- We are planning 2014's edition of Open That Box! Day for May 31 -- just about 7 weeks from now.

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
I will hold on to my GOT S3 box then Smile

Posts: 12154 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post