Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Card Discussion    Kim Kardashian Spectrum of the Stars auto. . .
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Kim Kardashian Spectrum of the Stars auto. . .
 Login/Join

Platinum Card Talk Member
posted
Just picked up the card on the right. . . when it arrived it looked like it was signed in a different pen than my other Spectrum autos -- has anyone seen a Kim K with this type of signature?

Thanks!

Jon

Posts: 5415 | Location: Parts Unknown. | Registered: January 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of Raven
posted Hide Post
I'm actually impressed with her consistent, legible signature. Thumb Up

Posts: 10399 | Location: New York | Registered: November 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of glen87
posted Hide Post
sun faded?

Posts: 642 | Location: VT | Registered: October 01, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ajdedo
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Raven:
I'm actually impressed with her consistent, legible signature. Thumb Up

lol...

I guess it's practice from signing all those credit card receipts.

Posts: 146 | Location: Sunshine Coast, BC | Registered: April 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by glen87:
sun faded?

I looks sun faded to me also.

Posts: 275 | Location: California | Registered: March 15, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post