Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Card Discussion    Seth Macfarlane autograph card question
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Seth Macfarlane autograph card question
 Login/Join

posted
I wondered if anyone can help?does anyone know just how rare and how much I would have to pay to get the inkworks Family Guy autograph card by him?been looking for ages and its impossible to find one!thanks for any help guys! Smile

Posts: 174 | Location: Liverpool | Registered: October 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of clearblue
posted Hide Post
I've also been looking for this card. I'm willing to pay a relatively hefty sum for it too, yet nothing has shown up on ebay in a long long time.

Posts: 366 | Location: Richmond | Registered: May 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by clearblue:
I've also been looking for this card. I'm willing to pay a relatively hefty sum for it too, yet nothing has shown up on ebay in a long long time.

Are we talking $1000??just how rare are these things?

Posts: 174 | Location: Liverpool | Registered: October 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Chris Cline
posted Hide Post
Last time I saw one it was starting at $500 with a $700 buy out and it was gone three days later...

http://1000thghostcards.weebly.com/

Posts: 1155 | Location: Denver, CO | Registered: December 03, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Looking at that auctions site, they list a Brian Griffin card signed by him "through the mail," which seems to have sold for less than $150.

Posts: 3994 | Location: NY | Registered: August 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I think a couple of these get posted a year, but they are definitely rare.

I believe the Leaf guy offered MacFarlane $200 per auto for Leaf Family Guy seasons 3, 4, and 5, but was turned down...same with Seth Green and Mila Kunis.

Posts: 860 | Location: Alaska | Registered: May 28, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Tommy C:
Looking at that auctions site, they list a Brian Griffin card signed by him "through the mail," which seems to have sold for less than $150.

The Family Guy official auto sells for much more.

Posts: 860 | Location: Alaska | Registered: May 28, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of Raven
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Chuck Bartowski:
quote:
Originally posted by Tommy C:

The Family Guy official auto sells for much more.

"Through the mail" is a time honored phrase on eBay and with autograph sellers in general. It means the signature is authentic because we mailed it and we got it back. On the other hand it also assumes no responsibility if the autograph turns out to be a fake because hey, we got it through the mail, so don't blame us, we didn't say in person. Big Grin

And that is why there is nothing like a certified autograph card that you will have to pay plenty to own if it's from a big star. Wink

Posts: 10370 | Location: New York | Registered: November 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post