Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Card Discussion    Acetate Marvel Lithographs ???
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Acetate Marvel Lithographs ???
 Login/Join

New Card Talk Member
Picture of kkthxbai
posted
Hey guys, This might be a long shot, but I was wondering if any of the marvel people here might be able to tell me more about marvel lithographs ?

I live in Australia, and I was floating around the net and saw some sick marvel lithograph print's online. Deadpool, spider-man etc.

I would love to get my hand on some of the acetate ones. Or original lithographs if they exist haha.

An example I saw is here: http://www.ebay.com/itm/ULTIMA...&hash=item2317714286

This is not to support the sale what-so ever.. I just wanted to provide a visual shot.

Regards, Andrew.

Posts: 7 | Location: Australia | Registered: November 03, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
There was a company called "NEO" that used to produce alot of these marvel Acetate lithograph prints , they also did cards , postcards ,

"Act II" pop corn also had a mail away offer for a couple of Marvel Lithographs , i believe those were Hulk & Spiderman Prints

"K-Marts" also had 4 Lithographs they offered this summer as part of 1 of their promotions :
Transformers , Captain America , Cars II , Green Lantern

Kevin

Posts: 1176 | Location: Rochester , NY , USA | Registered: June 21, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of BILLZEE
posted Hide Post
I have one of Peter Parker/Spidey from Comic Con (2006 or 2007?) Think its 8 x 10 size...

At the Marvel tables, Spidey was making an appearance & he was signing the acetate promo lithos.

I'll try & post a scan...

Posts: 2236 | Location: DFW | Registered: January 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post