Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Lois & Clark promo
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Ace of Hearts
posted
Was there ever a promo numbered " LC2 "?

This message has been edited. Last edited by: H_Toser,

Posts: 2894 | Location: San Diego | Registered: June 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Yes, there definitely are LC1 and LC2 and L&C1 and L&C2

Two are hard to find, two are not

I forget which, but if you search the auctions sites you can figure out which when you see the common ones show up

Posts: 4714 | Location: Bayonne, NJ, USA | Registered: May 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Ace of Hearts
posted Hide Post
Thanks. What does the "LC2" look like?

Posts: 2894 | Location: San Diego | Registered: June 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post

Posts: 4714 | Location: Bayonne, NJ, USA | Registered: May 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Ace of Hearts
posted Hide Post
Thanks. I had forgotten.
Ace

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I see that Dean Cain is playing Supergirl's adopted dad in her TV show, starting Oct 26

And Helen Slater (1984's Supergirl) plays her mother

Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of Raven
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by David R:
I see that Dean Cain is playing Supergirl's adopted dad in her TV show, starting Oct 26

And Helen Slater (1984's Supergirl) plays her mother

Way to feel old! Wink

Posts: 10383 | Location: New York | Registered: November 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Kryten67
posted Hide Post
I picked this up a few weeks ago

Posts: 692 | Location: Columbus, OH | Registered: April 14, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Kryten67
posted Hide Post
These are all over a Certain Site........

Posts: 692 | Location: Columbus, OH | Registered: April 14, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Ace of Hearts
posted Hide Post
Thanks David for the Image.