Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

X-Files VHS Cards
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Ace of Hearts
posted
Does anyone have a list of what episodes contain what number cards? I'm looking for #s V.33 and V.34 from The X-Files VHS series. Thanks, Ace

Posts: 2894 | Location: San Diego | Registered: June 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of pcetodd
posted Hide Post
Hi Ace. Good to see you.

Look for V.33 "Pusher" / V.34 "From Outer Space"

Posts: 2362 | Location: Maine | Registered: August 04, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Ace of Hearts
posted Hide Post
Thanks. Been a while.

Posts: 2894 | Location: San Diego | Registered: June 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Ace of Hearts
posted Hide Post
Do all the X-File VHS videos have the card inserts? I bought a supposed factory sealed VHS of "From Outer Space" but when I opened it there was nothing in it. Anyone can shrink-wrap a VHS. So was I burned or was it just a mistake to think the insert would be there? Why is it the last card needed to finish a set is always a hassle?

Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ace of Hearts:
Do all the X-File VHS videos have the card inserts? I bought a supposed factory sealed VHS of "From Outer Space" but when I opened it there was nothing in it. Anyone can shrink-wrap a VHS. So was I burned or was it just a mistake to think the insert would be there? Why is it the last card needed to finish a set is always a hassle?

A lot of the time an insert in a vhs or dvd will only be included with the first run batch of the item. After that all the releases of the same item will not contain one.

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of pcetodd
posted Hide Post
quote:
Do all the X-File VHS videos have the card inserts?

I believe there needs to be a sticker on front saying there are cards inside.

Posts: 2362 | Location: Maine | Registered: August 04, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Cecil
posted Hide Post
That's been my experience, no sticker no cards!!

quote:
Originally posted by pcetodd:
quote:
Do all the X-File VHS videos have the card inserts?

I believe there needs to be a sticker on front saying there are cards inside.

Posts: 736 | Location: Carmel, IN. | Registered: February 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Ace of Hearts
posted Hide Post
I ordered some from Canada with the sticker & unopened.

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of promoking
posted Hide Post
Hi Ace,
I know I have some double of these, possibly a lot, if my memory serves me. Have a look at my wants in the trading section and we can work something out. A word of caution please: it takes me longer than most to consummate a trade but I always come through in the end.

Posts: 1019 | Location: Overseas | Registered: May 22, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Ace of Hearts
posted Hide Post
I got my 3 VHS boxed set from Canada. They had the sticker and inserts. So after buying a VHS without the inserts ($10) and 3 with ($20) the 2 cards I needed only cost me $15 each. Then a seller on Ebay offered to sell me the 2 cards for $10. This is how my January has gone.

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Ace of Hearts
posted Hide Post
Promoking: I didn't see any X-Files cards on your want list. I did notice you need 2 of the same x cards as I . I might have duplicates of the third card. Also I only need one card (#13) to finish the Xbox set.